Kingsley Coman (26 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I was prepared for this and I want to respond that this club has a great history of choking talents, yes.
yeah thats nice. but you gotta ask yourself this. if our management and coaching staff sees him as ready to compete for playing time here, also he himself and his agent think the same, how could you be so sure its a wrong decision?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
"Newcastle, Arsenal and Tottenham were interested in me," Coman told the Corriere dello Sport (h/t ESPN FC). "But I chose to join Juventus because of their history. It was the club of [Michel] Platini, [Zinedine] Zidane and [David] Trezeguet."

:touched:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont know wtf allegri is planning for him... but he better has a good plan because Coman was dreadful as an SS, and guess what? we dont use winger based systems.

Poor coman

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Loaning him out seems necessary for his growth. Not only do we not play winger based formations but generally he gets very little play time. If he is such a hot prospect that a bunch of top teams wanted to pay good money for him then midtable table and EL hopeful clubs should be more than willing to take him on loan. He doesn't have to go to a club as small as Sassulo he could go to the likes of Stoke, Everton, Newcastle, Southampton, Swansea, Monaco, Sampdoria etc...

Did he or his agent ever express anything about going out on loan or wanting more play-time?

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
loan him and sign draxler?
if we do that, we will have dybala, mandzukic,morata, zaza, berardi, coman, and draxler next season.
7 or 6 if morata back to madrid.
the ideal is 5.
we will end up with sell him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)