Kingsley Coman (49 Viewers)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Post time August 14, 2015 - 21:08
The agent Kingsley Coman, Makram Naceur, talked about the situation of his assitito speaking on TMW: "The selection of Bayern Monaco for him has arrived, - confirms the prosecutor - to Rumenigge player like not much, but at the moment Juventus does not want to leave. Even Red Bull Salzburg and Leipzig in Germany wanted him. The club knows he has a great talent for hands, is aware of its value and wants me to see in the field. Kingsley loves the club and wants win with Juventus is very happy in Turin. " TMW

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
no. he needs to be 3 years in the youth setup
No, needs to be at the club for 3 years in those formative teen years. Fabregas, Clichy and Walcott count as Arsenal HNG because they were there from 16-17 and up with the team.

Coman joined at 18, if he stays til 21, he should be eligible.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
No, needs to be at the club for 3 years in those formative teen years. Fabregas, Clichy and Walcott count as Arsenal HNG because they were there from 16-17 and up with the team.

Coman joined at 18, if he stays til 21, he should be eligible.
they were in the u21 team for 3 or more years. that's why he's home grown. Rugani and Coman joined the 1st team

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No they werent, when I say team I mean the senior team. Fabregas was in the Arsenal first team since he was 16, Walcott since he was 17, Clichy 17/18. Non of these players played for the U21 or youth level much, all were used in first team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)