Kingsley Coman (15 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is 19, and he shouldnt be sold or even considered for it until he gets a chance to prove his worth. Its pointless otherwise to sign young players like him.

Dont want another Henry lite sitaution with him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,728
    He is 19, and he shouldnt be sold or even considered for it until he gets a chance to prove his worth. Its pointless otherwise to sign young players like him.

:agree:

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009

Its unlikely that he will reach lacazette's level let alone Henry's level.

Also 20 mill is a lot of money. I don't believe we are rejecting 20 mill offers.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Maybe not enough to get what we need?

I agree with Hist here tbh I have a hard time believing we won't sell if the offer is there. The offer is just a rumour though, has to be fake.
    we already rejected 15m from bayern and vidal wants to take coman to bayern and if they come with 20m offer we cant accept at this moment in the season

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    its not like we are talking about a key player...
    But considered a big talent, who has been part of our main squad as 18 year old, and someone they trust and believe in to come good, or otherwise he wouldnt be here for such a young age. Within a year, he has started both first competive games for us. It will take time, but why would he be here if they dont want to see him grow?

I mean alot of the posters here ask for top talents and wonderkids this or that that other teams have and give space to. But when we have one of the bigger ones in his age group, you want to sell in first offers he gets? Instead ask yourself, why would a big team like Bayern bid 20m for him if he is not good enough?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)