Kingsley Coman (10 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Honestly for 20m I wouldn't even think twice. Sell him to Bayern. We haven't played a formation that needs wingers for years, and he is not good enough to be an ss or cam. If we really have 30 mil right now plus his sale (max 2 installments) that's isco money

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Honestly for 20m I wouldn't even think twice. Sell him to Bayern. We haven't played a formation that needs wingers for years, and he is not good enough to be an ss or cam. If we really have 30 mil right now plus his sale (max 2 installments) that's isco money
we wouldn't get isco either way

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
But considered a big talent, who has been part of our main squad as 18 year old, and someone they trust and believe in to come good, or otherwise he wouldnt be here for such a young age. Within a year, he has started both first competive games for us. It will take time, but why would he be here if they dont want to see him grow?

I mean alot of the posters here ask for top talents and wonderkids this or that that other teams have and give space to. But when we have one of the bigger ones in his age group, you want to sell in first offers he gets? Instead ask yourself, why would a big team like Bayern bid 20m for him if he is not good enough?
well, he will not get better sitting on the bench.
i dont get why we dont loan him out...he does not even fit our system.
max sees him mainly as a winger it seems, but we play without wingers.
coman alone is not reason enough to switch formations, thats why
i dont see him getting alot of playing time here. again.

and about why bayern would pay that much - it wouldnt be the first time
a talent does not live up to the expectations.
as for coman i still cant see where the hype comes from.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Wouldn't sell him as well. 20mln is nothing in today's market and as Osman said there must be sth in this kid if we keep him in the first team. What's more, Roma paid 15mln for Gerson, a no name from brazilian league, Barca paid 10+ for Kennedy from the same league. Coman has even starred in CL final. He has characteristics that no our other player has. No sell.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I am a little surprised Bayern want him. I just saw Diego Costa (who Coman would play in the same position) and he is out of this world. No chance Coman will be a starter there too.

Oct 23, 2011
The 20 million will not make any difference for us this mercato. Players such as Isco, Oscar or Gotze aren't here because we didn't have the funds available, it is because either the player isn't interested or the club isn't willing to sell. As for Coman, i haven't been impressed with him but he is still 19 y/o. He has a reputation of being a big prospect so if we could sell him for 20 this season we could do that next season as well. I'd pass.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Coman could leave Juventus. #CorSport

- - - Updated - - -
@lgorTudor

- - - Updated - - -

I am a little surprised Bayern want him. I just saw Diego Costa (who Coman would play in the same position) and he is out of this world. No chance Coman will be a starter there too.
Ofcourse he won't be.

But they are short on depth on the flanks.

Ribery looks like he's become a perma-crock.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention Robben is ageing.

- - - Updated - - -

Kingsley Coman could be sold. Bayern are offering nearly €20m to sign the French winger. [Gazzetta]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)