Kalidou Koulibaly - CB - Napoli (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
So he's going to reject us because of loyalty, Di Laurentis will lowball him and he will find a dry market for a 31 year old. Players should NEVER be loyal towards a club in 2022.
It’s an obvious possibility that he might just not come but there is yet any reliable source to confirm that he had turned us down, in fact everything seems to indicate that he is at the very least open to listen to our offer.

If he is that strongly against the move then that will most probably mean the rumors will fade away pretty soon, which does not seem to be the case so far.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Has it benefited them in the long term though? In my opinion Bayern have been very poor with their transfers at least last five years. They won the lottery with Lewandowski and Neuer for free but the number of expansive flops they bought is outrageous. If it wasn't for those two players and HGs like Lahm, Muller or Kimmich they would be in a much worse positions.

Of course I might be wrong as I don't really pay much attention to Bayern.
This , I don’t watch bundesliga , but didn’t bayern pay alot of money for a black guy cb who failed, same for hernandez ? There are other players but don’t know their name

Lpool and real madrid did good mercato lately (yeah i know Hazard)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm just not convinced that he would go from Napoli to Juve or that they'd sell him to us.
Kiss Kiss Napoli - Ramadani ha rifiutato un rinnovo da 30mln in 5 anni per Koulibaly

I have a sneaky feeling Napoli is passing on info to the local radio station

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The Napoli fan media machine are putting out all the “Koulibaly doesn’t want to join Juventus” misinfo to paint him as the inevitable villain if/when he signs for us. That’s why I don’t buy into anything Il Mattino/CDS/Radio Kiss Kiss (lol stupid name) say about this one. Agresti, Pedulla, Schira and others are all sticking to their guns on this one. Damn I hope we pull it off, as if we lose MdL and don’t sign KK, I don’t like the other options available at all.

Imo there is a decent chance we sign him. Only other team he could possibly leave for is Chelsea.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I remember similar things happening with the Higuain deal. Although that was different as he had a buyout clause, but the Napoli media were already painting the club as the victim and emotionally blackmailing Higuain.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I really like the fact we are clearly trying and even pushing for it despite of how impossible it might seem to work out a deal with Napoli or even the player himself.

Not sure if it will work out eventually but at least there is clear intention to bring proven quality in whatever the odds may be.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
To me KK is the closest thing to a direct Giorgio replacement in football.
Agreed.

However, him being at Napoli & being that good, it would really surprise me if we sign him. But oh boy I do hope it does happen.

Football loses a bit of soul each time some certain players retire. In some cases they might not be the best player around but there is something about them that makes football great and special. IMO Chiellini is one of them who marked an era. Kolibaly would be an amazing replacement, but as for that part of soul, that much is lost unfortunately. Ever since 00 I think there are more of those that left compared to those who arrived on the football stage. Some are definitely some of the best players that ever showed up but its like they are plastic and them retiring touches me 0%, and once they retire I will barely recall them. I am just glad Chiellini played for us and I watched him so many times.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I will never understand how fans can't see the bigger picture of transfers.

Getting more than €35m for a 31 year old player with 1 year left on his contract is a great deal for Napoli.

That's €35m they can reinvest into another player. If the club isnt willing to offer a fair salary, it's pretty obvious he wont extend.

KK is an amazing CB. Top 5-10 in the world and he can be that for another 4 years. €35+ is a fair price, I don't want Juve to go over that. Getting him for €30m is a fantastic deal. For €40m it's a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)