Kalidou Koulibaly - CB - Napoli (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I've said it before and I'll say it again, he's coming.
Maybe but I dont expect it to happen in the next week or two.
Napoli are doing everything to prevent it from happening so they will only sell him to us when they are with their back to the wall which means after KK rejects their offer and towards the end of the transfer window.

Moggi summed it perfectly a few days ago

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Maybe but I dont expect it to happen in the next week or two.
Napoli are doing everything to prevent it from happening so they will only sell him to us when they are with their back to the wall which means after KK rejects their offer and towards the end of the transfer window.

Moggi summed it perfectly a few days ago
Why would KK, a world class defender, get no competitive bids from richer clubs? If he is available at a price we can afford surely someone else will come for him

Oct 23, 2011
Joke of a club. I also highly doubt they offered 6m. There is literally no reason to come out in the media like that other than putting all the pressure and blame on the player when he inevitably leaves.

I’ve said it many times but players really need to think twice before signing for teams like Lazio and Napoli where you’re almost held hostage.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I'm pretty sure he's leaving Napoli, the question is if Chelsea (who are in a need of 2 new CB's) or some other club will offer him a good contract with high wages.

I guess he'll prefer to go abroad, but if the offers will be not good enough I definitely see him coming here despite all the noises.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Joke of a club. I also highly doubt they offered 6m. There is literally no reason to come out in the media like that other than putting all the pressure and blame on the player when he inevitably leaves.

I’ve said it many times but players really need to think twice before signing for teams like Lazio and Napoli where you’re almost held hostage.
Easier said than done. Top players would never sign without a release clause but for up and coming players these are attractive clubs in the moment. Plus agents control everything and they always do business with the same clubs.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Chelsea goes for MDL, Juventus eyes Koulibaly.
Bayern gets interested in MDL, the player only wants that club.
Chelsea goes for Koulibaly.
Juventus empty handed :baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)