Kalidou Koulibaly - CB - Napoli (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
like for the next three years KK is better, but we will not be able to sell him for any kind of profit. De Ligt will not devalue
That is true. But the difference is MDL was never going to stay here long term. So the moment he starts grumbling about a move, you do it ASAP and try to recoup as much money as possible. I like MDL and think there’s a potentially very good, top class CB there, but his time here has been pretty disappointing Has not been worth the hefty transfer fee and huge wages imo. A broken down 38 year old Chiellini was our best CB last season ffs.

Hell, he even hinted as much in his first interview as a Juventus player. He was here to “learn from Chiellini and Bonucci”. No Raiola-based client stays long term anywhere.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Bayern Munich have offered a salary of €12M/year to convince Matthijs DeLigt to choose Bayern. Chelsea are also interested in him. Race ongoing for the dutch centre-back, who will leave Juventus (ask €90-100M) this summer.(Nico schira)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
ADL has been preparing ground for him coming here for months. Veiled shots at him, tweets by their Zuliani - Auriemma etc

I'm getting hyped this is going to happen

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
That is true. But the difference is MDL was never going to stay here long term. So the moment he starts grumbling about a move, you do it ASAP and try to recoup as much money as possible. I like MDL and think there’s a potentially very good, top class CB there, but his time here has been pretty disappointing Has not been worth the hefty transfer fee and huge wages imo. A broken down 38 year old Chiellini was our best CB last season ffs.

Hell, he even hinted as much in his first interview as a Juventus player. He was here to “learn from Chiellini and Bonucci”. No Raiola-based client stays long term anywhere.
True

Verratti @ PSG is the only one that comes to mind

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Would you rather have him or De Ligt ?
I was hoping the day would come and see KK- De Ligt in defense. De Ligt is very young and he will get even better. Look at Rudiger. While he was at Roma he’d never make it in Juve lineup. But im Happy De Ligt is being replaced with the finest CB out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Bundesliga is not better than Serie A. He would have stayed if Juve were more serious. CR7 left, De Ligt leaving. If your best players are leaving then there is something wrong.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
like for the next three years KK is better, but we will not be able to sell him for any kind of profit. De Ligt will not devalue
But he will devalue when he approaches the final year of his contract.

the options are:
1) De Ligt for 1 year who we the. Sell for 40m
2) De Ligt for 2 years who we lose on a free
3) Sell De Ligt for 90m now, sign KK for 3-4 years at a cost of 40m

Option 3 is my pick

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Without contract renewal De Ligt will devalue, and a potential renewal is going to be expensive because of his special agents and not certain either.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I was hoping the day would come and see KK- De Ligt in defense. De Ligt is very young and he will get even better. Look at Rudiger. While he was at Roma he’d never make it in Juve lineup. But im Happy De Ligt is being replaced with the finest CB out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Bundesliga is not better than Serie A. He would have stayed if Juve were more serious. CR7 left, De Ligt leaving. If your best players are leaving then there is something wrong.
CR7’s move turned out well for him.

The club wanted Ronaldo gone just as much as he wanted him to leave. He was a €30m a season millstone around our neck.

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
But he will devalue when he approaches the final year of his contract.

the options are:
1) De Ligt for 1 year who we the. Sell for 40m
2) De Ligt for 2 years who we lose on a free
3) Sell De Ligt for 90m now, sign KK for 3-4 years at a cost of 40m

Option 3 is my pick
Why would De Ligt (at 22) with one year left on his contract cost the same as Koulibaly (at 31) with one year left?

I'm not against selling De Ligt if we get the right replacement but his value isn't going to half next summer. Players with a year left are still commanding big fees and there will always be teams interested in him which will push up the price. The big risk is if he stayed 2 years and left for nothing though.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't care how it turned out for him. That's not the point. Bayern is not allowing Lewa (33) to move away with one year contract.
It’s easy for Bayern. They can piss off Lewandowski and never play him next season and still win the Bundesliga with their eyes closed. They can also find replacements in their own league with ease.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why would De Ligt (at 22) with one year left on his contract cost the same as Koulibaly (at 31) with one year left?

I'm not against selling De Ligt if we get the right replacement but his value isn't going to half next summer. Players with a year left are still commanding big fees and there will always be teams interested in him which will push up the price. The big risk is if he stayed 2 years and left for nothing though.
True, but I don’t think we’d get anything close to 80-90M on him if he has one year left. Most clubs will happily wait an extra year and take him for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)