Kalidou Koulibaly - CB - Napoli (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
De Ligt is on 8+3, with tax relief but still.
Yeah and its way, way too much. It hasn’t been easy to ‘sell’ (release) all the big earners, so I think it’s in our interests to keep the wages low.

Zaniolo and Vlahovic only wanted Juve so 3/3,5m and 5/6m was possible for them I guess. It aren’t their last contracts anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
KK would be incredible - but I just can’t see it happening. He gave an interview last week saying about how he loved Naples and his connection with the people and how he couldn’t play for another team in Italy. Coming to Juve he’s be vilified like higuain.

there’s clearly no smoke without fire but I can’t see it happening. It would be a major upgrade on MDL for a net profit
Agree, don't see it happening. Prob will end up in England

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
De Ligt came with Ramsey and Rabiot so it applies to him aswel. Ronaldo was a year to early
I might be wrong, but the rule was applied after we got them , I might be wrong though

Can anyone confirm this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Losing both chiellini and de ligt will certainly weaken our defense.
Chiellini is at the point now where he’s struggling to stay fit and clearly in decline. Another year of him from a footballing perspective wouldn’t have added a whole lot of value. Gatti as a replacement is unknown but he’s earned the right to play for us and deserves a chance.

KK for me is a big improvement on MDL, certainly short term. De Ligt is a quality player but he’s not been exceptional during his time here and is prone to silly penalty giveaways and the odd clumsy mistake.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I don't believe still it will happen but this looks like the best solution for us. Knows the league, is better than de Ligt and can play on the left side. Any cb who would come here from abroad would need few months to settle. Bremer has only played with 3 ATB, K2 is the best solution for Juve.

Jul 13, 2010
like for the next three years KK is better, but we will not be able to sell him for any kind of profit. De Ligt will not devalue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)