Kalidou Koulibaly - CB - Napoli (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Bayern is not allowing Lewa (33) to move away with one year contract.
Because they're strong and don't give a flying fuck about what players think or if they want to join their sick mommy in Argentina (only to sign for chinese club 3 months later). They will always force their will on players of any calibre and the players better not cross them.

Give Bayern to one of Beppe, Tici, Bene & Bini and in 2 years they'll be fighting for CL spot

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Why would De Ligt (at 22) with one year left on his contract cost the same as Koulibaly (at 31) with one year left?

I'm not against selling De Ligt if we get the right replacement but his value isn't going to half next summer. Players with a year left are still commanding big fees and there will always be teams interested in him which will push up the price. The big risk is if he stayed 2 years and left for nothing though.
Because ADL is an asshole and inflated the price just for us. Ok, potentially we’d get more than 40m but not close to what we would get this year. KK is also prime age and a better player than MDL at the moment.

Keeping MDL an extra year though is just delaying the inevitable, he doesn’t want to be here so let’s plan for our future and cash in while we can get good money to make both parties happy

juvid

Jul 11, 2018
Moggi:

“I don’t think the meeting (between Juventus and Koulibaly’s agent) can be decisive,” said the 84-year-old in an interview with Radio Bianconera via JuventusNews24.

“Napoli will still attempt a lunge with the player hoping that he’ll sign the contract extension, but if he doesn’t, I think it’s impossible that De Laurentiis would let him leave for free next year. So Juventus would be the best alternative for the Senegalese.”

The banned director was asked if the defender could refuse Juventus out of loyalty for Napoli supporters.

“These are only suppositions that fans make, but the reality is quite different. Club icons like Totti and Del Piero no longer exist in modern football.

“So I believe that if Koulibaly doesn’t sing a contract extension with Napoli, he would have no qualms about joining Juventus.”

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
so apparently he doesn't want to come , see i would like to sell De Ligt because we might replace with this guy , but if we can't get him or Bremer (I'm not sure how good is he) we might be fucked !!

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Bonucci, Danilo are obviously first in line but I'd give Cuadrado a crack at it against lower teams see how he does before anyone else I bet he'd do better than Rugani :D
(This is if MDL leaves and with no buys..if it wasn't obvious lol)

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
This guy coming here would be incredibly amazing for us from so many points of view, basically the ideal Chiellini replacement when it comes to the experience and leadership that he can bring to the team, at the same time however it’s a very difficult transfer to conclude but still one that is by no means impossible as long as the player shows signs of openness towards potentially joining us, talks are apparently ongoing so i just hope that if it does materialize we do not end up drastically overpaying Napoli for his services as a result and that we somehow manage to find an agreement whitin reasonable parameters.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Because they're strong and don't give a flying fuck about what players think or if they want to join their sick mommy in Argentina (only to sign for chinese club 3 months later). They will always force their will on players of any calibre and the players better not cross them.

Give Bayern to one of Beppe, Tici, Bene & Bini and in 2 years they'll be fighting for CL spot
Has it benefited them in the long term though? In my opinion Bayern have been very poor with their transfers at least last five years. They won the lottery with Lewandowski and Neuer for free but the number of expansive flops they bought is outrageous. If it wasn't for those two players and HGs like Lahm, Muller or Kimmich they would be in a much worse positions.

Of course I might be wrong as I don't really pay much attention to Bayern.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So he's going to reject us because of loyalty, Di Laurentis will lowball him and he will find a dry market for a 31 year old. Players should NEVER be loyal towards a club in 2022.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Has it benefited them in the long term though? In my opinion Bayern have been very poor with their transfers at least last five years. They won the lottery with Lewandowski and Neuer for free but the number of expansive flops they bought is outrageous. If it wasn't for those two players and HGs like Lahm, Muller or Kimmich they would be in a much worse positions.

Of course I might be wrong as I don't really pay much attention to Bayern.
You forgot to mention the referee’s that are their other main star players that have been crucial to their recent dominance in the Bundesliga despite of all the flops they purchased in the meantime, the amount of blatant and favorable decision that go their way is laughable, even for a neutral as myself who bothered watching a couple of the derby’s they had last seasons against Gladbach and Dormund especially, doesn’t matter that they have VAR because they will turn a blind eye to the most obvious of decisions if it’s at a crucial time in the game, a bit similar to how they do to Juventus in Serie A, just that in our case VAR always goes against us while with Bayern they make sure to always protect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)