Kaio Jorge - ST - Santos (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
One of the most challenging languages to learn and be fluent in.
Bro, true story… I was driving to TN and stopped at a gas station in the middle of nowhere, well, somewhere between Alabama and Mississipi which is pretty much that. So as I’m about to walk in the little store this older guy by nearest pump yells “heey!” I turn and look and he goes “Hey doheb subtons ufhwb irhauriokh??” I just nodded my head and went in.

To this day I have no idea what he said. American is hard.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Another argument behind this transfer is that in the winter the alternative was Scamacca for around 20m euro if I remember correctly. On this guy u basically can't loose money.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Another argument behind this transfer is that in the winter the alternative was Scamacca for around 20m euro if I remember correctly. On this guy u basically can't loose money.
Iirc we can have unlimited U21 players on list B of CL squad. Kaio in U21 and Scamacca isn’t.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Iirc we can have unlimited U21 players on list B of CL squad. Kaio in U21 and Scamacca isn’t.
A player may be registered on List B if he is born on or after 1 January 2000 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday by the time he is registered with UEFA, or a total of three consecutive years with a maximum of one loan period to a club from the same association for a period not longer than one year. Players aged 16 may be registered on List B if they have been registered with the participating club for the previous two years without interruption.
You can only register players who have been in your club for 2 years, so he won't count

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
kaio has a contract with Juventus until 2026 with a salary of 2 million euros per year, also the amount of the agreement between the two clubs for this player is 3 million euros and this young striker will immediately go to Turin.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Btw his mother is also his agent, just like Rabiot. Have a feeling our DS has to do some extra work to convince those agents mothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)