Kaio Jorge - ST - Santos (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
The way I see it, Italian attackers I saw in Serie A (for sure have missed tons of them)

Tier 1: Del Piero, Totti, Inzaghi
Tier 2: Quags, di Natale, Gilardino, Toni
Tier 3: Immobile, di Vaio, Miccoli, Montella, Cassano, Pazzini
Tier 5: Borriello, Matri, Brocchi, Pellissier, Lucarelli and bunch of others
this is not legit without Christian Vieri

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
That is rather correct, Sir. :hi:

- - - Updated - - -

Toni should be lower. Quags also. Immobile higher. Di Vaio also. Montella was awesome. Cassano unfulfilled talent so yeah, I agree. Brocchi was a MF though :p .You mean Rocchi?
Y, Rocchi. Toni at his best was a Ballon d'Or candidate at Bayern, for a moment he was Lewandowski level, that probably makes me biased, even if his best years wasnt in Serie A. I just dislike Immobile, dude is very one sided.

- - - Updated - - -

this is not legit without Christian Vieri
Shit, thats true, I missed some of the late 90ties, but Vieri is tier 1.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You will agree that this is a shake hand fee to Santos, so if they have someone else come from their ranks we still have say and not put in their blacklist
As easy as that

If he can at least reach half of Lautaro Martinez level for us, then I will categorically this is a steal as that will be 40m value
That is around 4 times what we spend on him (3m transfer + 6m agents and sign on fee)
Indeed a big club must do that occasionally, also pursuit opportunity targets.
There was a time when such moves were beneficial.
But now, they say we are broke because of covid, we cannot afford to buy tye players we need, so it is not the time to waste cash around.
This is the problem with our transfer strategy, we lack focus, we are failing to get the starters we need and getting carried away to splash around cash on such deals.
In the past ten years, should we minimize that cash bleeding and invest it on a couple of starters per summer transfer window, we could have a CL competitive team.
I would understand if we were a poor club that has no money for better players and were forced to compromise, but to see us wasting it is the greatest disappointment!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The way I see it, Italian attackers I saw in Serie A (for sure have missed tons of them)

Tier 1: Del Piero, Totti, Inzaghi
Tier 2: Quags, di Natale, Gilardino, Toni
Tier 3: Immobile, di Vaio, Miccoli, Montella, Cassano, Pazzini
Tier 5: Borriello, Matri, Brocchi, Pellissier, Lucarelli and bunch of others
Is Tier 4 up for the grabs?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Indeed a big club must do that occasionally, also pursuit opportunity targets.
There was a time when such moves were beneficial.
But now, they say we are broke because of covid, we cannot afford to buy tye players we need, so it is not the time to waste cash around.
This is the problem with our transfer strategy, we lack focus, we are failing to get the starters we need and getting carried away to splash around cash on such deals.
In the past ten years, should we minimize that cash bleeding and invest it on a couple of starters per summer transfer window, we could have a CL competitive team.
I would understand if we were a poor club that has no money for better players and were forced to compromise, but to see us wasting it is the greatest disappointment!
In total, how much is Kaio Jorge costing the club. (Crondollars I mean)

And his inevitable failure, how much will that sum become?

And last question, how much backwards is this move pulling us? Both financially and sports-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)