Kaio Jorge - ST - Santos (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
So many experts.

Just shut the fuck up and at least wait until he actually plays in a juve shirt before judging. What’s wrong with that concept?
Yep. Even the Brazilian “experts” opinion matter very little. He could be scoring 50 goals in a weak Brazilian league and then flop once in Europe or he could be just a normal non-flashy player that turns out to be a solid goalscorer. Nobody fucking knows, period.

To me it’s more a question or how well will he adapt, how’s he mentally? Dude is only 19.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 28, 2021
Opinion on Gabriel Veron? I really liked him the few minutes I saw him play.
Never see him too much, besides heard about him in the last years. Palmeiras didn't use him too much as starter, what usually would be a bad sinal, BUT Palmeiras won Libertadores and Brazilian National Cup last year, so was a victorious team. I remember watch some good matches of him, sounds to me as a younger Gabriel Jesus (and he is from the same team).

It is a good bet on Brazil, but probably a little expensive because Palmeiras situation about money and titles are good.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. Even the Brazilian “experts” opinion matter very little. He could be scoring 50 goals in a weak Brazilian league and then flop once in Europe or he could be just a normal non-flashy player that turns out to be a solid goalscorer. Nobody fucking knows, period.

To me it’s more a question or how well will he adapt, how’s he mentally? Dude is only 19.
Looks like he have a poor, but really supporter family. A beautiful story about they believe and bet in his son to make tests in São Paulo state here in Brazil. No story about make bad things, looks like a good kid.

About this I would not have fear. Juventus have some old Santos players (Danilo and Alecsandro) to help him adapt too.

PS: If a young boy make 50 goals in our weak league, he would be selled buy at least 70 mi euros, maybe 100 mi euros. Neymar best score for instance was 17 goals, Romario in all his carreer never did more than 25 (young or old Romario), to give two examples. It is a bad league in comparation of top european ones, but it is not so bad. And most of the team play in defensive way, so it is not common someone have so much goals.

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Never see him too much, besides heard about him in the last years. Palmeiras didn't use him too much as starter, what usually would be a bad sinal, BUT Palmeiras won Libertadores and Brazilian National Cup last year, so was a victorious team. I remember watch some good matches of him, sounds to me as a younger Gabriel Jesus (and he is from the same team).

It is a good bet on Brazil, but probably a little expensive because Palmeiras situation about money and titles are good.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like he have a poor, but really supporter family. A beautiful story about they believe and bet in his son to make tests in São Paulo state here in Brazil. No story about make bad things, looks like a good kid.

About this I would not have fear. Juventus have some old Santos players (Danilo and Alecsandro) to help him adapt too.

PS: If a young boy make 50 goals in our weak league, he would be selled buy at least 70 mi euros, maybe 100 mi euros. Neymar best score for instance was 17 goals, Romario in all his carreer never did more than 25 (young or old Romario), to give two examples. It is a bad league in comparation of top european ones, but it is not so bad. And most of the team play in defensive way, so it is not common someone have so much goals.
That’s good to know. To me that’s what matters the most. I’ll take a good kid with a bit of talent rather than a super flashy and fancy without discipline and/or mentally weak.

True, having Danilo and Alex Sandro will surely help.

50 was a figure of speech. Didn’t really mean 50 goals, if that was the case the kid would be hyped up as the second coming of Pelé.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Kaio Jorge, Santos' 19-year-old Brazilian, has attracted interest from Milan and Juve, pursuing him with the knowledge that his contract expires in December 2021. However, Santos contends that his contract expires instead in 2023.

Kaio Jorge signed at 16 years old and minors cannot sign a contract for longer than three years, but Santos announced thaat Brazil's federation allowed them a five-year contract, and FIFA would 'respect the decisions of the federations." So a contract signed in 2018 would run through 2023.

Sergio Canozzi, Santos executive, spoke to Sky Sport about the situation. "The player has a contract with Santos until 2023, we are speaking to different clubs and we expect that offers will come.

“We don't want to hold up the sale of Kaio Jorge, but we are waiting for offers. We are talking with Juve, I have had two conversations with Cherbuini myself”

“We have not had contacts with Milan – Canozzi revealed. We believe Kaio moving to Europe could cost €20/25 milion. In normal times we would have already sold him at that fee. Right now it's difficult to get a fee of that amount. An offer of €15 million would be considered."

Jul 28, 2021
Kaio Jorge signed at 16 years old and minors cannot sign a contract for longer than three years, but Santos announced thaat Brazil's federation allowed them a five-year contract, and FIFA would 'respect the decisions of the federations." So a contract signed in 2018 would run through 2023.
Actually, no one have sure if this valid or not. For what I heard, never a team went until the end in a legal disput about it. Always end in a both side agreement.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Kaio Jorge, Santos' 19-year-old Brazilian, has attracted interest from Milan and Juve, pursuing him with the knowledge that his contract expires in December 2021. However, Santos contends that his contract expires instead in 2023.

Sergio Canozzi, Santos executive, spoke to Sky Sport about the situation. "The player has a contract with Santos until 2023, we are speaking to different clubs and we expect that offers will come.

“We don't want to hold up the sale of Kaio Jorge, but we are waiting for offers. We are talking with Juve, I have had two conversations with Cherbuini myself”

“We have not had contacts with Milan – Canozzi revealed. We believe Kaio moving to Europe could cost €20/25 milion. In normal times we would have already sold him at that fee. Right now it's difficult to get a fee of that amount. An offer of €15 million would be considered."
1627600616728.png

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
According to Brazilian sources, negotiations between Juventus and Santos have progressed in recent hours and Santos is on the verge of an immediate transfer of kaio jorge to Juventus for 3 million euros.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Kaio Jorge's pre-contract with Juventus, closed last Monday, involves a payment of approximately 6 million euros (R$ 36.5 million), including subscription fees and commissions for representatives and intermediaries of the business. Initially, the agreement between the young Santos striker and the Italian club is valid from January 2022, with a 4 and a half season contract (until June 2026).

https://www.uol.com.br/esporte/colu...-milhoes-de-euros-entre-luvas-e-comissoes.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)