Juventuz joke thread (3 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Negative Creep ] ++
At the end you should say, 'but hey we had fun didnt we?'

Id lose the most excellent thing, sounds like waynes world :D
:LOL:

Either that, or list all the positive aspects the website has brought.

OP
Negative Creep
Mar 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #84
    haha it did anything positive?

I admire you for creating the site, though I would never have admitted to it, let em all go down for it, who the hell cares? :D Infact shoulda blamed someone you didnt like.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    The positve aspects were:

Me and my mate got a good laugh
    They all have something to tell at a party now
    Everyone secretely enjoyed the witch hunt for the people who made the site.

I had to admit. The bloody police got involved. Its all IP address which they can track. So it was curtains either way, and i didnt want my friend to take the hit alone.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    The school must hate me. ive made them look like an embarressment. Calling the police over a website :rolleyes:

And this isnt even the worst thing ive done.

I graffitied the school 2 halloweens ago, I pissed on the front door while i was drunk, (their answer back to that was installing a security cam that school week:D) and i got all their numbers from a corrupt ex teacher and prank called the staff.

Oh jesus, i hope no one in my school secretly goes to this website :D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    I hope everything goes well tomorrow Dan
    It went ok today. I was taken in first thing to the headmaster so she could have another go at me. Then i presented my letter of apology and she got a kick out of it.

Everyone was very odd about it all, i got some nasty stares and some laughs about the website.

I hate authority.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Yes I know what you mean about hating authority. I had lots of problems in high school because of that. In the end, you just gotta deal with them and help them. Itll be better for you. It took me a while to realize that though

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Yes I know what you mean about hating authority. I had lots of problems in high school because of that. In the end, you just gotta deal with them and help them. Itll be better for you. It took me a while to realize that though
    'Once you accept authority, you become authority'
    I do get along well enough with the teachers to get by, but when people have positions in authority they abuse their powers too easily. Its human nature, but i hate it.

I did a little experiment not so long ago.

I got a poor grade for a homework, (something like 23 percent) and the teacher handed it back and told me to repeat it. I copied the exact same page almost word for word, handed it back to him, and i got a 72 percent.

How does that figure?

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
    i better take down my freewebs site before i get screwed. damn
    Well, as long as you are not affilated with the school in anyway and do not slander anyone, you will be fine. I checked up on the laws after i got canned for a week.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

I do get along well enough with the teachers to get by, but when people have positions in authority they abuse their powers too easily. Its human nature, but i hate it.

I did a little experiment not so long ago.

I got a poor grade for a homework, (something like 23 percent) and the teacher handed it back and told me to repeat it. I copied the exact same page almost word for word, handed it back to him, and i got a 72 percent.

How does that figure?
    Same thing happened to me with a biology professor. He hated me. On one exam I had the exact same answer that one nerdy girl had.Her was all correct and mine was wrong. He just decided to give me a bad grade because I didnt have a good behaviour

Thats how life is...

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004

Same thing happened to me with a biology professor. He hated me. On one exam I had the exact same answer that one nerdy girl had.Her was all correct and mine was wrong. He just decided to give me a bad grade because I didnt have a good behaviour

Thats how life is...
    Shouldnt have to be that way. Thats why i hate authority, because it makes people into idiots. Power corrupts people.

OP
    Negative Creep
    Mar 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #97
    Hey this is a joke thread. Arguments are only allowed if a joke like me is taking part.

Anyone got any btw? :D

Im trying to think of a joke involving Martin, but I really cant. Hes flawless.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Thats a good one

I would make a few good jokes, but they are bound to offend people and i cant be bothered to be like claire and wrtie page after page of arguement.

OP
    Negative Creep
    Mar 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #100
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    why did martin cross the road ?

to get to the geek mobile
    :howler:

Simple, decisive and it must be said. Effective. :D

Dan I told you its over. I wont be doing that again. I only wrote that much because I dont completely hate Andy and he deserves alittle time, :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)