Juventuz joke thread (5 Viewers)

OP
Negative Creep
Mar 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #62
    Glad you liked it, I thought it would have been closed and I would have been banned. I guess Mikhail is either not here, or im starting to grow on him :extatic:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Negative Creep ] ++

Just because your tired of hearing it doesnt mean it isnt true buddy.

It is true. If you were picked for the american football team in your junior schools or whatever, dont tell me youd be a soccer fan :howler:
    Actually I started playing soccer when I was 5, not American football. I have never played the latter organized in my entire life. Why would I even want to play football?

Soccer is the most played youth sport in the US.

OP
    Negative Creep
    Mar 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #67
    I cant. Im done.

And its not fun when people enjoy it. To be honest I made this thread so I could slam everyone that I wanted to while covering it over with a joke so as I wouldnt be banned.

Damage done and im still here. Cant beat that :D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Yeah, I did. That was why i was on practically on here all last week. I go back to school tomorrow to face everyone though.

only a week left till holidays anyway, so ill live.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Apparantely from what ive heard, the website is like marmite. You either love it or hate it.

Ill tell you all how it goes. I think they are gonna read my letter of apology out loud tomorrow too.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    I havent told my dad, i have no idea how he will react (he doesnt live with me anyway)

My mum took it really well. just said it was a stupid teenager thing to do.

OP
    Negative Creep
    Mar 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #79
    Oh man that will suck. I used to hate when the teacher would read things out. She used to read my english things sometimes because they were A graders :howler:. I started to do worse on purpose, to avoid that situation :D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Negative Creep ] ++
    Oh man that will suck. I used to hate when the teacher would read things out. She used to read my english things sometimes because they were A graders :howler:. I started to do worse on purpose, to avoid that situation :D
    This is the letter:

My apology

I am writing this letter in concern to my belongings with the website, www.freewebs.com/bratjokes.

I am writing this letter to apologise. Apologise to the persons who the website scornfully mocked, apologise to the school for all their precious time I consumed, but most of all, I apologise to everyone, especially the people I lied to.

The website was an extremely foolish idea, whilst at first to me it seemed non harmful, I can see now in retrospect the damage I have caused, which I do not deserve any retribution for.

I hope I make an example of those thinking of doing anything similar on such a needless and nasty basis.

I can only hope for forgiveness from my fellow students, as I am extremely sorry for any harm I might and have probably caused. The website was plain wrong, and though you might not trust me again for deceiving you all, but, I promise I will have nothing to do with anything so damaging again.
    I sincerely hope that we can still co-exist within school grounds, as I did not intend to break any friendships I might have had with certain individuals.

However, before i end this letter, i want to thank Mr Jaggard for his most excellent maturity and understanding on the situation. Despite being a subject of indirect abuse, Mr Jaggard has been a gentleman.

Thank you

Daniel Brown

Im planning to hopefully embarress my head teacher my mentioning him like that.

What do you all think, any suggestions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)