Juventus kits 2012/2013 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Has anyone purchased the jersey from juventus store and got it delivered to the united states? I want to purchase one but I am nervous that I will never get it. I mean come on....its coming from Italy.
I live in Cali. I ordered a pink ADP at the end of the season. Standard shipping. It got here REALLY fast. Within 4 days. UPS delivered it.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Actually, I am serious. Knock-off shirts is a serious problem for clubs. Nike pays Juventus a $#@! load of money in sponsorship on the expectation that this famous club will sell enough Nike shirts to make it worth the investment. I'm not saying that buying a fake shirt makes anybody less of a fan, or more of a fan, or anything. I'm just stating the fact that buying a fake is stealing from the club. Go ahead and buy the fake, but you should not come to Juventus fan forum and post links to buy the fakes. Not cool.
Really. For the money Nike wants for a jersey, I would expect fair loans and labour conditions. We should give a fuck about Nike.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't blame Nike for that. Adidas, Reebok, Puma do the same thing. People are willing to work for those wages and they do. That's life. I'm not gonna stop buying Nike because of it.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
I don't blame Nike for that. Adidas, Reebok, Puma do the same thing. People are willing to work for those wages and they do. That's life. I'm not gonna stop buying Nike because of it.
This. Those who doesnt want to work for those companies have other choices, its not like they are forced labor or something.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
official jerseys are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy overpriced... That shirt costs them $2 to make and they stick on some cheap logos and stickers and charge ppl $100 for them.... a joke I tell ya!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Really. For the money Nike wants for a jersey, I would expect fair loans and labour conditions. We should give a fuck about Nike.
Enzo, we don't have to give a fuck about Nike. They don't really need us, they'll still have their billions. However, if nobody bought a Nike Juve shirt, Nike would soon stop sponsoring Juve, and we would get have our sponsor money slashed. With a financial hit like that, you can forget about big name transfers in. And who would be the first people bitching and saying "Fuck Marotta Fuck Agnelli" --- The dicks wearing the knock off jerseys.

The point being, if you're going to steal from the club, GREAT. But don't steal from us and then ask where the money is. If you do, we will kick you in the balls. :)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
This. Those who doesnt want to work for those companies have other choices, its not like they are forced labor or something.
It's not like they have a choice? :rofl:

If you don't take that 5 cent an our job someone else will. And keep in mind they don't really have options. Nike takes advantage of these people. Simple As

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)