Juventus kits 2012/2013 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
:lol:

Which one we coppin' tho? Away is pretty trill.
Away for sure. Not sure what name though. Marchisio?
That someone else would love to take it.
That someone else is probably in the same position as the one with the job. Living in a slum with no education and only 1 option
I can think of worst jobs tbh
Oh please enlighten us. You all take shit for-granted

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
That Pado douchebag, gotta be kidding.
That's 3 times you've said this, fuck face, and I have stated my position in such a manner that it is obvious to everyone that I am not kidding. So, instead of being a squawking parrot, please add to the discussion by stating your own position on the subject of fake jerseys.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
That someone else is probably in the same position as the one with the job. Living in a slum with no education and only 1 option
Cheap labour is the number 1 reason why these major Companies opened factories in that part of the world in the first place. Plus thats how the free market works, supply > demand means the salaries heads :tdown: , supply < demand means you have to pay more in order to hire enough workers. Simple.

Oh please enlighten us. You all take $#@! for-granted
Mine workers !

Those guys face death every single day they go to work.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
He's 100% spot on you cheap bastards. :p
The guy is an idiot, which world does he live in? he think every Juve fan got money, and then he calls them bitches.

---------- Post added 26.06.2012 at 11:18 ----------

That's 3 times you've said this, fuck face, and I have stated my position in such a manner that it is obvious to everyone that I am not kidding. So, instead of being a squawking parrot, please add to the discussion by stating your own position on the subject of fake jerseys.
Now kill yourself.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Haven't visited this thread for about three days. When i left it was "our away jersey is awesome :tuttosport: " and "i hate the sticker :sergio: " ... Three days later "kill yourself" "you're a cunt"........It's good to be back

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
The guy is an idiot, which world does he live in? he think every Juve fan got money, and then he calls them bitches.

---------- Post added 26.06.2012 at 11:18 ----------

Now kill yourself.
Yep, and he says that I am the idiot. Wow. What fabulous debating skills. I see Blazing has no position on any topic that requires thought. His only argument, as he has pointed out 4 times now, is "kill yourself". I looked at his post in Euro 2012 Live where he provided the incredible insight: "I hate Inter, they should die now". Blazing, perhaps you are 10 years old, or this is your first week with the English language. Otherwise, you will NEVER have enough money to afford a Nike Juventus shirt and I now understand your anger. Stupid people generally stay at the bottom. There is no shame in being poor, only in being stupid. This has never been a financial argument, but that is lost on the likes of you. Go Blaze up some more dope. There's a reason it's called dope.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Yep, and he says that I am the idiot. Wow. What fabulous debating skills. I see Blazing has no position on any topic that requires thought. His only argument, as he has pointed out 4 times now, is "kill yourself". I looked at his post in Euro 2012 Live where he provided the incredible insight: "I hate Inter, they should die now". Blazing, perhaps you are 10 years old, or this is your first week with the English language. Otherwise, you will NEVER have enough money to afford a Nike Juventus shirt and I now understand your anger. Stupid people generally stay at the bottom. There is no shame in being poor, only in being stupid. This has never been a financial argument, but that is lost on the likes of you. Go Blaze up some more dope. There's a reason it's called dope.
:sergio:

Link?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yep, and he says that I am the idiot. Wow. What fabulous debating skills. I see Blazing has no position on any topic that requires thought. His only argument, as he has pointed out 4 times now, is "kill yourself". I looked at his post in Euro 2012 Live where he provided the incredible insight: "I hate Inter, they should die now". Blazing, perhaps you are 10 years old, or this is your first week with the English language. Otherwise, you will NEVER have enough money to afford a Nike Juventus shirt and I now understand your anger. Stupid people generally stay at the bottom There is no shame in being poor, only in being stupid. This has never been a financial argument, but that is lost on the likes of you. Go Blaze up some more dope. There's a reason it's called dope.
:howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)