Juventus kits 2012/2013 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That someone else is probably in the same position as the one with the job. Living in a slum with no education and only 1 option

Oh please enlighten us. You all take shit for-granted
So what? How is it Nike's responsibility to build them houses and give them education? They're already providing jobs and incomes.

i just ordered the fake shirt. i have enough money, i just prefer to spend them on weed and booze.

:tuttosport:
Can't go wrong with weed and booze. I can't believe how much money I drop on alcohol sometimes.

---------- Post added 26.06.2012 at 17:32 ----------

FAKE
A
N

Do you realize that if you ordered and spent $100 in juvestore, Juve could have paid 1 minute of Buffon's wage?
That's all it takes to save Muntari's goal.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If one can afford it, I see no problem.

70 euros? isn't this the replica shirt? there are 30 or so euros for the stadium shirt, which is of lower quality then the replica, but better then the fake shirts, and you support the club too.

Though it all comes down if you feel like supporting club financially. I like the idea that that I at least "chip in" to the club, but some may find that thats unecessary. It's just a choice.
I've only seen the 70 euro kind in sport stores in Germany (for pretty much every team), no idea if it's replica, stadium or whatever shirt. Anyways, it's ridiculously overpriced, it's just a shirt, you can get a great pair of football shoes for less in the very same store, I see no reason to support such a retarded price policy.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Terrorists can't afford officially licensed gear because all their money is tied up in terror-based investments
those damn terrorists. and then they wear fake juve jerseys when they get caught in action and all they do is give the club a bad name and associate us with terror. incredible.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
The 30 sul campo should be fine, as it comes on all tops whereas the star is added. At least I hope so...
As do I Kate, will need to be put on a very light wash, those stickers have a tendency to peel away after a certain amount of turns in the washing machine unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)