Juventus kits 2012/2013 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
It certainly does, I only tend to go out one or two nights a week though. Captain Morgan and Jack Daniels are expensive drinking buddies to keep :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So what? How is it Nike's responsibility to build them houses and give them education? They're already providing jobs and incomes.

Can't go wrong with weed and booze. I can't believe how much money I drop on alcohol sometimes.

---------- Post added 26.06.2012 at 17:32 ----------

That's all it takes to save Muntari's goal.
i spend 120-200 EU if I go out full blown. But that happens rarely, usually the first weekend of the month. Then it's back to getting semi-wasted in an apartment somewhere with a bunch of friends and just top it off with 5-6 drinks out.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, sometimes I only drink once a week but usually I'll drink a few times. I'd spend 200 but I'm only working part time right now. :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
My shirt arrived today, however, the third star had come loose and was sitting at the bottom of the packaging :sad:

Wondering if it's possible to iron it on or would some kind of glue be better?

Also, one of the nicest jerseys they put out in a long time, the material is light and very comfortable, worth every cent.
JFG - When the name or number starts to peel away from your jersey, it can be easily fixed by covering the area with wax paper, and ironing over it. Pell away the wax paper and the lettering will be perfectly repaired. I do not know if the same is true for the star, as I've not tried it. If ironing it back on to the shirt does not work, I would suggest stitching it, rather than glue. If you don't sew, any tailor shop could repair it for you in seconds. Good luck.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
JFG - When the name or number starts to peel away from your jersey, it can be easily fixed by covering the area with wax paper, and ironing over it. Pell away the wax paper and the lettering will be perfectly repaired. I do not know if the same is true for the star, as I've not tried it. If ironing it back on to the shirt does not work, I would suggest stitching it, rather than glue. If you don't sew, any tailor shop could repair it for you in seconds. Good luck.
The Pado is right. This technique also works on my inflatable love dolls.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I find this fake fan debate quite amusing (all be it quite annoying that it's in this thread). I personally can afford officially licensed products so I purchase tham. however I believe that there are fans out there that are just as passionate about Juve as I am that simply cannot afford the officially licensed products. What do people propose they do? not purchase anything? or perhaps they should just paint some black stripes and a no 10 on an old white tshirt they have at home.

It's all a joke really, how much one spends does not determine how dedicated or passionate a fan they really are. I wonder if the people who think those who don't purchase officially licensed products have ever illegally downloaded music or a movie???

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I don't buy into that fake fan stuff either. The fact is that we have no less than four registered trademarks on our jersey: The Juve badge, the NIke Swoosh, the Jeep logo, and Nike DriFit. Intellectual property and trademarks MUST be respected. Buying pirated products is stealing. What kind of society will we have if trademarks aren't respected? China. If you love Juventus, then don't steal from Juventus. If you want to support the club but don't want to spend the extra money, fine - it's your money, but please do not post links to buy cheap fake shirts on a Juventus fan forum. It's wrong.

My problem is mainly with the people who buy fakes and then complain when we don't sign a $40 Million striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)