Juventus Intrested in Mexes ! (6 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Jem83 said:
swag that avatar of yours makes me laugh all the time, what/who the hell is that? :superhapp
Pado brought him up in another thread a while ago, and "'tis the season" (a cheesy Christmas TV tradition in the U.S.). His name is Yukon Cornelius -- he's a character from a 1964 animated TV special called "Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer". He is quite the silly man in the program. For more on him in Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolph_the_Red-Nosed_Reindeer_(TV_special)

And here's a close-up for you...

d.nico said:
OMG..!! You've got yellow card!!! What the hell is going on???!!
:D

Jack busted me for getting into a thread with Menace where we derailed the conversation. Deserved, really.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Mexes was utter trash his first season in Italy, however now he has settled in and is becoming one of the premier stoppers in Serie A. Granted he is sometimes a bit of a hothead, but with Deschamps as manager and a classy group of players around him (unlike the infidels such as Totti and De Rossi) I believe Mexes would be straightened out and become a very solid central defender we could rely on for years. Moreover, I could see him forming a good partnership with Boumsong at the back barring we fix the right-back position... shame Italy is running short on good young right-backs.

Mexes is certainly better than that overrated Barzagli so I'm all for the Frenchman.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
How do you people know that Del Piero didn´t started argue with Mexes first?

Not that I´m defending him, but I don´t think Del Piero is such a :angel:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Mexes would be a godsend IMO, he's an excellent sweeper I could see emulating Nesta, sure he's taken some time fitting in but he's shown enough IMO to disprove any doubts regarding his potential.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Not enough for Domenech to let him play in the French NT not in WC even not in the Games for the qualification to the EC...But ok Domenech has no notion about soccer...this is the only reason why Trez dont play anymore in the French NT since Domenech is there...

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
what????????+what are juve thinking man...first we went after barza, givet..and now him...i dont want another zlatan dud in juve.....we already have boumsong, kovac, legeo, and many more youngster.............

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
curi83 said:
Not enough for Domenech to let him play in the French NT not in WC even not in the Games for the qualification to the EC...But ok Domenech has no notion about soccer...this is the only reason why Trez dont play anymore in the French NT since Domenech is there...
actually Trez doent play cause Domenech and him argued and the coach doesnt want to call him up

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
curi83 said:

the french fifa found domenech from streat......in the world cup he didnt let treze to play. one of the best striker in the world and he didnt let him to play...i am still wondering that why the hell french people still like him....

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
mexes is very good but i think he wont join us because we wont play the champions next year and also he is happy at roma.
i still prefer barzagli

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
PHP:
i am still wondering that why the hell french people still like him
because france was second at the wc and dont get out in the group round :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)