Juventus Intrested in Mexes ! (1 Viewer)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I don't think Boumsong has done anything to deserve such criticism to be honest. And if you say about someone: "Mexes is better than you" - that indeed is criticism!

We should stick by Jean-Alain as long as he plays well, instead of hoping a Romanista-jackass like Mexes joining our beautiful club

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I havent been watching Serie B so I cant comment too much on Boumsong other than fact he hasnt made many disastrous errors I feared from him. I guess it comes with playing for a man who trusts you and in an environment that is ideal for preparing yourself for the matches (No disrespect to Newcastle but we are superior team on every single aspects). And life is a lot easier if you have a quality partner in Kovac rather than crime in partner Titus Bramble.

But Mexes is master-class whether he is Roman or not. He would walk into every single team in the world including us. I don't think we will sign him but if he is indeed interested then there is no reason why not to buy him. After all Kovac is not getting younger. However I like the reviews coming from Cristico. Quality CB is nice but RB, CM, winger should be our priorities.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Trust me Jun-hide, he's doing really well. I watch almost every game.

Who knows, maybe this is just the perfect place for him. He was a bit shaky in the first couple of games, but after that he's been rock solid.

If he f*cks up in the future, he'll have to take it on the chin and get the hell out, but until it happens, let us all stand by the guy because he's trying really hard, and he's doing very well.

Forget this Mexes prick, he aint coming!

Jul 23, 2006
Jem83 said:

Who knows, maybe this is just the perfect place for him. He was a bit shaky in the first couple of games, but after that he's been rock solid.

If he f*cks up in the future, he'll have to take it on the chin and get the hell out, but until it happens, let us all stand by the guy because he's trying really hard, and he's doing very well.

:agree:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Jem83 said:

If he f*cks up in the future, he'll have to take it on the chin and get the hell out, but until it happens, let us all stand behind the guy because he's trying really hard, and he's doing very well.

I agree with you on he is not coming. As VonAm said Roma is not going to let this quality player for a peanuts because of clause in his contract. Mexes seems to be content with his life at Roma and he will probably get vastly improved contract by end of year.

Iif we are intending to fight for Scudetto then CB is paramount to our team. However, I wouldnt mind spending a year in Serie A testing our kids before finalizing our squads. And buying alternative for Boumsong shouldn't be on top of our agenda and long term replacement for Kovac should be the focus. I want Cristico to get his chance.

Kudso for supporting Boumsong. That is a right attidue to take as a fan.:pint:

As Dominic said, buying long-term replacement for Nedved should be our priority.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jem83 said:
98% of the players Juve are linked with are not coming still we discuss them like they have jersey numbers assigned to them.

OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #48
    AngelaL said:
    Mexes would be better than Boumsong & therefore a first team place would be available for him. He is a strong defender & I can see why Juve would want him, but Roma would want to keep him.

ive been watching boumsong since ages, and ive also watched him today, and onestley i dont know who is not better than boumsong

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    albertmare said:
    yes , it was bloody argentinian , cufre , not mexes .
    he's a good defender , but i would prefer barzagli instead of mexes .

mexes was the one who smacked DP in the head in their friendly match.

mexes is a great defender. obviously most people havent watch rome this year because they have alond the least amount of goals in serie A. mexes has a hand in that. I would take mexes but not over barzagli. barzagli has a better future.

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
    no no no!!! Mexes is is an a-hole!!!! I was watching the Juve-Roma FRIENDLY match before the start of this season and he was acting like a jerk towards Del Piero. He can stay in Roma.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Be amazed if he would come to juve, would think theres a better chance of him joining up with Capello at Madrid.

Definitely rather have Barzagli

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    juve red said:
    Be amazed if he would come to juve, would think theres a better chance of him joining up with Capello at Madrid.

Definitely rather have Barzagli

real have ramos and canna so where would mexes fit in?

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #59
    its not that kovac is going to last forever, he might start next year in serie a but i doubt he can be a regular for more than another year.. than what should have mexes done with del piero in the friendly match? let him pass? mexes is definetely better than most of our defenders, and he is expirienced in the serie a, i think only barzagli would be a better purchase... however as already said id doubt mexes would join juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)