Juventus Intrested in Mexes ! (2 Viewers)

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
Juventus: maxi-offerta di Bettega a Mexes

Il consulente di mercato della Juventus, Roberto Bettega ha contattato l'agente di Mexes per offrirgli un contratto pluriennale da oltre tre milioni di euro a stagione. Il procuratore del difensore francese ha informato la Roma, che ha ribadito di non aver alcuna intenzione di privarsi del giocatore ed a gennaio cercherà di rinnovargli il contratto.
(Il Romanista)

calciomercato.com

Juventus : Big Offer by Bettega To Mexs

Juventus advisor of transfers, Roberto Bettega has contacted the agent of Mexes and has offered him a contract offer of over 3 million euros per season. The agent of the Player has informed Roma about this offer, which responed that they are not willing to sell the player and might offer him a contract renewal in january.

Id rather have chivu than mexes, however Mexes has improved drasticaly and i definetely can see him playing for Juventus defence. Its not just a coinicedence that Roma have the best defence in the Serie A.... However id doubt that mexes will want to Join Juventus, at least not at the moment it wouldnt make much sense given that he is playingregulary for Roma and He can play the champions league both this season and also next season. Okej we are Juventus but i doubt he would be intrested. Id like to see Barzagli and Zapata in Juventus defence but Mexes definately is an intresting prospect.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Dominic said:
Mexes'd be great. He's showing this season for Roma, why he was such a coveted player two-three years ago. Him and Chivu in their midtwenties, potentially the best centralback pairing out there. Already consistent performers and with experience can only get better. More reason for Roma not to let them go.

Only thing going for us, is our french contingent of Deschamps and Blanc.
I say YES.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I do rate Mexes but Seriously this transfer is just nothing but rubbish. He wont come. Its all paper talk.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I say yes, but:

- He'll never join us in January. Roma play CL, they are fighting for the scudetto, and he's a regular. Why in hell would he want to play in SerieB.
- He won't join us this summer, cause Roma will play CL again and will play for the title also.

I think it's just a rumour launched by his agent to put pressure on Roma for the new contract...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wouldn't it be easier to start threads about players we're not interested in?

"Juventus not interested in Antonio Cassano!"

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Mexes would be better than Boumsong & therefore a first team place would be available for him. He is a strong defender & I can see why Juve would want him, but Roma would want to keep him.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This dude is no better than Boumsong but he has a better hair-cut (not that Jean-Alain has one anyway). But I'm sure if we all ask Boumsong very politely he'll grow the same amount of hair on his head and put it in a pony tail for us, if that's the reason why people want Mexes to replace him :p

Mexes couldn't defend if he spent 5 years in law school, seriously.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
He is good but he will never join us. he seems to become the same that Totti is now for Roma. A Flag of Roma. And its strange but Boumsong and Givet has had more games for the French NT as Mexes. And Givet is cheaper and he is not a diva like Mexes.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mexes is a good player. would be nice to see him at Juve.
I hope we replace our entire defence our whole defence is crap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)