Juventus Intrested in Mexes ! (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Jem83 said:
This dude is no better than Boumsong but he has a better hair-cut (not that Jean-Alain has one anyway). But I'm sure if we all ask Boumsong very politely he'll grow the same amount of hair on his head and put it in a pony tail for us, if that's the reason why people want Mexes to replace him :p

Mexes couldn't defend if he spent 5 years in law school, seriously.

Boumsong has a excellent hairstyle! Aero-dynamic. :eyebrows:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I hate those poser look at my hair,, how nice is the shine i use pantene conditioner kind of players. Eg: Beckham. Bring in the baldies! :p

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Jem83 said:
This dude is no better than Boumsong but he has a better hair-cut (not that Jean-Alain has one anyway). But I'm sure if we all ask Boumsong very politely he'll grow the same amount of hair on his head and put it in a pony tail for us, if that's the reason why people want Mexes to replace him :p

Mexes couldn't defend if he spent 5 years in law school, seriously.
:D Good one :)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
mark77 said:
Helle yeah if we can get him.

I heard another Roma rumour: Matteo Ferrari. :(

We were linked with him before if i remember correctly when he was a parma nearer the January transfer window. Im not totally sure about him though.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
1 of the top defenders in serie a. Last season was voted top defender alongside Cannavaro. Better than any1 we currently have.

He is a cunt though. This summer in the pre-season, he and Del Piero had a bust up, with Mexes actually having the balls to lay his hands on Del Piero. For that reason alone, I dont want him anywhere near Juve. Not to mention Barzagli is a better option in terms of consistency.

Jul 23, 2006
Shyne said:
1 of the top defenders in serie a. Last season was voted top defender alongside Cannavaro. Better than any1 we currently have.

He is a cunt though. This summer in the pre-season, he and Del Piero had a bust up, with Mexes actually having the balls to lay his hands on Del Piero. For that reason alone, I dont want him anywhere near Juve. Not to mention Barzagli is a better option in terms of consistency.
:lol:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Cronios said:
If we can bug him for free its ok,
otherwise Roma would never sell him...
He wont be free, but he currently has a minimum transfer release clause of 8million euros I think, not sure how much, which means we can buy his services as early as january without Roma's consent.

The only thing Roma can do now is renegotiate a new contract with the player and offer a new contract without the release clause. But I guess the rumours state that we are offering his agent a tempting contract so that they don't extend.

Sounds almost like a Moggi deal :D

Mexes is good and I'd take him regardless of his bust up with DP. But if we can get Barzagli for the same fee then I'd rather take the later.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
AngelaL said:
Mexes would be better than Boumsong & therefore a first team place would be available for him. He is a strong defender & I can see why Juve would want him, but Roma would want to keep him.
Tell Domenech about that. Domenech has a brain size of a flea. But his wife is hot though. I guess Goldilocks arent always bright.:D

Apart from occasional moment of madness Mexes has it all. Good on the air, good tackles, man-marking ability, decent leap, relatively fast for CB. He and Chivu are two best defenders in the world IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)