Juventus Intrested in Mexes ! (3 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
zoom - galleria Milan have apparently offered Kakha Kaladze to Roma to arrive to the French central defender Philippe Mexes. The Rossoneri have allegedly contacted the player's agent, Olivier Jouanneaux, who has also been contacted by Juventus.

Both teams have offered Mexes a 5-year-deal of 2 million Euros per year, but the Rossoneri have the advantage that they are also offering Kaladze as part-exchange. More will be known in the next hours, with the Rossoneri highly active in the transfer market and being linked to various players, mainly defenders and strikers.

These rumours have not yet been confirmed, but with Milan's urgency to sign a central defender, anything is possible.

If the deal does go through, then Juventus will have to look elsewhere to sign the much needed central defender for next season.

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=200180

Looks like we have competition....

Let's get Kaladze instead, who is much better anyway.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Kaladze is superb player. He is extremely versatille, and has great professionalism. He is deceptively good in the air, and being originally a midfielder very mobile. As Dominic and Juventus710 mentioned, I dont really know why they are so keen to get rid of him.

I bet Chelski might be regretting not taking him when they had a chance. I mean they virtually gave away Crespo for free to Inter.:D. Who knows Sheva might play a bit better with his best pal next to him.

cajuvener

Dec 11, 2006
i intersted in mexes when he was in paris,but when he comes roma he just up his age without defence.
kaladze is a good guy but milan wont sell him,milan need defender,young defender though kaladze is almost 30,but he is a younger one in milan

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If Milan want Mexes they'll get him before we do. Kaladze is a good player, surprised Milan would want to give him up. Mexes and Nesta would be a very good duo in defence.

As for Juve, I think Samuel and Barzagli should be the first priorities. With Camoranesi being tipped for Inter, the club should do its best to go for Samuel. Miccoli would be a good option to swap for Barzagli.

Jan 7, 2007
Mexes would be a great addition. He's had a solid year for Roma. I am intruigued by the Chivu rumor too... but his agent pretty much put the fire out as soon as it his the rumor mill.

Either way, I'm glad Juve is realizing the defense needs help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)