Juventus do the Harlem Shake (1 Viewer)

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
This thing was nice but too late. We are late to the party. We should have done it in the middle of February if we wanted to be hip.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
:hellyes:
Who is our 'Marketing Guru' and what are they paying him to come up with this ****?
Probably the same one that thought about creating that wonderful and modern and user-friendly official Juventus web-site replacing the old, ugly, i-wanna-plant-a-bomb-and-destroy-it web-site. He may probably be the same one that thought about creating a YouTube channel for fans world-wide where they will be able to watch all those inside videos of their beloved Juventus bringing the team closer to the fans than ever. He also must be the same one that thought about creating the Juventus facebook page.

I would even go as far as saying that he, even though there is the slightest chance in this universe, could also be the same man that came up with that beautiful concept of Conte being asked questions by fans world-wide and answering them on live camera. so fuck you.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Unless they have changed it in the last month or so, the official Juve website is complete and utter crap, I can't find anything on there. They should learn from Manchester city, they have a great webpage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)