Juve: the excellent hit would be Robinho (1 Viewer)

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I saw a video of Robinho when he was younger. He is an amazing talent who can dribble past like 5 players and score easily. However his move to Europe came to fast. He should've stayed in Brazil to grow his talent before signing for a giant like Real Madrid.

He has failed miserably in La Liga and Serie A will be even tougher for him because the Italian teams close down the spaces more than the Spanish teams. Hence it take a leap in concentration and a more serious attitude if he were to succeed in Juventus.

He is a striker and not a left winger!! He needs to be given a free attacking role. If I'm not wrong this was the position on the pitch which he ruled at in Brazil.

Juventus should under no circumstances BUY him. But it could never hurt to loan him and decide after a season whether to keep or sell him.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
In a tactical view .. Jun you're so right ... he would add these things to the team ...

but give me a break Robinho is not a tactical player ... he plays solo .. he loves the ball between his legs and never give it up until taken ... not italian calcio quality ...
even if Ronaldo worked well for "damn them" inter ... robinho won't he hasn't got the right balance of ronaldo not even the size of that fatty guy ...

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Alexander said:
I saw a video of Robinho when he was younger. He is an amazing talent who can dribble past like 5 players and score easily. However his move to Europe came to fast. He should've stayed in Brazil to grow his talent before signing for a giant like Real Madrid.QUOTE]

Reals impatience in signing him could be in our favour. He doesnt play regularly for real and its things like this we should look for in signings. Could you imagine Robinho/Ribery/malouda behind a striker for us in the future? Say huntelaar?

-----------------------------------------Huntelaar-----------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Malouda----------------------------------Ribery---------------------------------Robinho

Just a thought! :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Mr. Gol said:
Talk about a fantasy team! What on earth makes you think that we'll sign Malouda, Ribery, or Huntelaar within the next decade?

Dont patronize me you tit! we'll get everyone.............Whoooooo haaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa! :D

I have inside information. :smoke:

Now go back to your job at mcdonalds :agree: while your at it get us a BigMac.

Jul 23, 2006
Mr. Gol said:
Talk about a fantasy team! What on earth makes you think that we'll sign Malouda, Ribery, or Huntelaar within the next decade?
huntelaar easily within the next decade, ribery mayb, malouda no way

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
robinho is still a young player and naturally likes to show off his dribling skills and play less for the team....but on his day he can win a match all by himself...so we should go and get him if we can....we need players like him

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
he carried the weight of the sensation tag for a long time, at real he has never really scaled the heights expected but then again who there has over the last few years, hell they managed to make zidane look ordinary.
bottom line is that if you were to mould a team with robinho in it and give hima free role he will improve significantly.

now i am not saying he is the player to answer our problems when we hit serie a again next year but he could be the creative spark to allow pallagol to score frequently

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
i'm joining those who don't think robinho would fit italian football, but he'll welcome to prove me wrong though, especially if we could start with getting him on loan.

i prefer us going for a playmaker, such as v.der vaart. he is leftfooted so perhaps he could play nedveds position as well.

should juve sell trez(which i don't hope) i would like to see us buy huntelaar and full ownership of bojinov. i'd be pleased to have del piero. bojinov, huntelaar, palladino and zalalyeta.
torres, villa, vicente...etc would all be nice, but i'm sure they are all too expensive as long as we don't play champions league. so i don't think we'll get those kind of players within the next couple of years, yet again juve-management are welcome to prove me wrong and buy them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)