Juve: the excellent hit would be Robinho (4 Viewers)

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
ugly mug matrix, what happened to him?

Yes, definitely for Robinho. He would be an excellent addition for next season.
The lad's got pace, mad skills, technical ability.... we can beef him up no problem.

Long term to replace nedved/ left forward

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well i read through the pages and here is wat i think abt Robinho swoop

this guy is one of the most overrated players i have ever seen. He is not a team player, and simply put he would get eaten alive in Serie A. With all the space in the Liga and he couldnt produce anything, wat the hell is he going to do here ?

We have Boji, and Alex, we didnt give Palladino a chance to prove himself yet so we have him to wait for.Then mybe Trezi could stay. So why the hell would we want to bring in this guy from Liga who would take a lot of time to adapt to serie A if he will even going to adapt.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
could be a fantastic signing for juve...he could be the AM behind ale and trez...wow what an attack that would be!!!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Hey we are Juve not Real,Inter or Chelski, we wont pay 21 mil at any way for him,
i think that Real will offload Robinho or Cassano to us...

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
Cronios said:
Hey we are Juve not Real,Inter or Chelski, we wont pay 21 mil at any way for him,
i think that Real will offload Robinho or Cassano to us...
not until 21 million i think ... juve has been giving cannavaro, capello, and emerson; obviously madrid will think again about the price

i'd like to watch him on juve as left midfielder :agree: , such as del piero, not a striker :disagree:

beto'92

Jul 20, 2006
i dont know why some of uze dont want him. He was in the Santos youth Team from 1996-00 and from 2002-05 he scored 44 goals from 104 apps. He might cost a lot but in the long term it would be interesting and effective to indroduce Brazilian flair to our front line. He is cabable of playing for us and i suggest he does in the near future.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Im thinking robinho can be the player to take over NEDVED.

-----------zanetti-----paro---------

marchionni------------------robinho

------trezeguet-----del piero/bojinov

im assuming nedved will hang up the boots if juve get back into serie A and who knows about camo...one day he is staying the next he is leaving etc...

imagine having marchionni and robinho on those wings. And there is still room for Palladino to replace players in that line up.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
sateeh is absolutely right that Robinho needs to gain the concept of team play because to me he operates too much outside the box (which makes him look good) and in doing so he doesnt get as many chance in front of goal as he should. It doesnt matter whether he misses it or not: He needs to put himself in a position to score. However, I do think this is a trait that players do improve with age as they become more tactically aware and experienced. On top of that if he can add some muscle to fight off some challenges (or rather keep himself balanced enough to compose himself in front of goal) then he has all the attributes to score goals on a consistent basis. Obviously he is never going to be a finisher of Trez' calibre but I feel range of the field he can cover can more than off-set such deficiencies. Moreover, given his tendency to drift towards left and then move into the center, I feel he is adequate for a left-hand side role in the trident scheme. I believe you don't really need to have two penetrating wingers down the flanks because if you do there is a good possibility that the player of oppostive side will become totally ineffective whilst the play is run. With Robinho we can rotate the ball to create an isolation play based on his technical ability and speed, and allow Bojinov to play more suitable center role. In essence, I think Bojinov and Robinho brings in different things to the table and with correct tactical scheme, there is no doubt they can complement each other. Add in quick dynamic forward to such as Kone or Torres to eventually replace Trez, I think we will have a fun team to watch.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Robinho is overrated tosh... I wouldn't spend over 3 million Euros on the player myself.

Moreover, Sateeh is correct in saying Robinho is anything but a team player as well.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Andy said:
Robinho is overrated tosh... I wouldn't spend over 3 million Euros on the player myself.

Moreover, Sateeh is correct in saying Robinho is anything but a team player as well.
Indeed, Robinho is no where to be team player, but If Madrid were to accept 5-9mil over Robinho I wouldn't mind, atleast he'll add something much more than what Ibra did. I wouldn't want the team to buy him If Madrid were to put a high price on him.

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
don't get me wrong.. robinho has great potential.. but honestly i do not see him fit for Juventus. He plays a very free type of football, he plays to entertain through his amazing dribbling skills.. but in italia, players are much more restricted on a tactical level.. i think it would be a dangerous move, trying him out.. plus we already have great attackers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)