Juve: the excellent hit would be Robinho (5 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Robinho is arguably the most electrifying player on planet when he is on form. I admire his sheer talent and technical ability. Obviously, he needs to beef up a bit more and gain 5 to 8 kg, but I like what he got and as long as the price is reasonable I would take without any hesitation. He hasnt been playing reguarly for a while and I doubt his price tag will be astronomical and given the fact that Del Piero is reaching end of his illustrious career (He still has a lot to give to this club btw) I think Robinho will be an adequate replacement.

My view is Robinho is going through same phrase of career Henry had to go through. I remember Titi Henry having trouble gaining that little bit of room inside the box whereby he can score goals. The same can applied to Robinho, and once he gains that attribute I think he is more than capable of putting in 15 + goals in Serie A. Beside if he is to play left-hand side of the trident, we can always rely on Bojinov to bang some in. Robinho - Kone (Torres) - Bojinov type of trident would put fears into opposition defence's heart.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i think he would be good with juventus thing is who will he replace, i mean we already have forwards that are superb so far. but why say no to having robinho i think this would be a great transfer. i think whats the most important thing at the moment is sorting out our defence i am not really convinced with boumsong.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Bisco said:
i think he would be good with juventus thing is who will he replace, i mean we already have forwards that are superb so far. but why say no to having robinho i think this would be a great transfer. i think whats the most important thing at the moment is sorting out our defence i am not really convinced with boumsong.
He aint gotta replace anybody.

Like I said, he could be used as a winger.

:tup: to that!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Juve89 said:
Robinho to juventus would end even worse than with Zlatan..

i really dont think so juve89, unlike ibrahimovich, robinho has the following:

1-he is a pure talent unlike ibrahimovic who has a move or two that he excels at.
2- robniho has been established in bigger leagues i mean in brazil and ten his move to spain. (despite not getting full chances with real madrid) compared to ibrahimovic who was superb at ajax, u cant really compare the dutuch league with the italian or spanish league its a different level.
3- i think ibrahimovic was a flop cos of his hieght i dont belive strikers who r tall play as well as shorter strikers (this is my personal opinion from watching tall players like ibrahimovich, and viera be sooo jerky with the ball cos of there height).
its true he might have trouble adjusting to the italian style of play but once he gets grip of that he will be perfect.

OP
Cuti

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28
    Juve plan Robinho swoop
    Friday 29 September, 2006
    Juventus are set to launch an audacious bid to sign Robinho from Real Madrid next summer, according to reports in Italy.

The signing of Robinho would represent a real coup if the Bianconeri can win promotion back to Serie A, after the Calciopoli scandal caused the club’s demotion after the World Cup.

The 22-year-old Brazilian striker is not being given much playing time by Coach Fabio Capello and the two club’s share an excellent relationship, confirmed by the summer moves of Fabio Cannavaro and Emerson.

The arrivals of Jose Antonio Reyes and Ruud Van Nistelrooy have cast a shadow of doubt on his future and the former Santos star has reportedly admitted that he would be willing to move on.

Real Madrid seem keen on a loan deal, whereas Juventus would prefer to buy the player, who moved to La Liga in 2005 in a £21m deal.

The two clubs might agree to a loan with an option to buy, giving Juve a season to assess the youngster before making a commitment.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I`m for it
    never seen him play but from what I have heard he could become an extordinary player if he is handled correctly

OP
    Cuti

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #31
    Badass Devil said:
    shibbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    WTF??? lol.

man ive waited yrs for this to happen, finally it looks like an almost certainty
    It isnt really a certainty yet. We have to get promoted first of all. And he has to want to come which shouldnt be a problem. If we still had Moggi i'm sure he would be able to fuck Real but with these 3 at the helm of our team we will get ripped off

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
    I dunno about this one. If he comes to Italy he'll most likely be be shipped back to Madrid in pieces, he needs to gain weight (perhaps if he went to live with Ronnie and be fed like ronnie, he'd gain them in no time).

I like the fact he's technical, because it shows what DD is aiming at, but it seems it won't be a cheap buy. :|

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
    you all are forgetting that we have del piero trezeguet bojinov who all are better than robinho

i will also give palladino chance before robinho and zalayetta was loyal so i will keep him

onlu if robinho becomes stronger i maybe will accept him on the wing to sub nedved but in reality i like rebery to sub nedved

rain

Mar 11, 2006
    I have a feeling DD is going to use him as a replacement for Nedved. Agreed, he doesn't have Nedved's skills yet but his talent and remarkable scoring abilities will help him become a great player than he already is. Next to Nedved he will learn how to work with his team mates and respond to the job assigned to him. It's an excellent choice and, being that young, he is an investment for the future.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

Eventhough i'm not a big fan of Robinho's, I think he would do a good job. However, If Juve really wanted to splash on a forward, then I'd prefer Torres or Villa. If Robinho does actually move to Juve, then its probably the end of Bojinov's Juve carrer.

rain

Mar 11, 2006
    @Abu: Del piero is getting old (I am a blasphimer, I know but that's true) and he is not getting any younger. He can teach Robinho a few tricks and he can be his replacement. But as I said above, I think DD is going to turn him as a replacement for Nedved

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Let's all say YES to Robniho :D

I must agree that he needs more kilo's but I think he could adopt as a winger and become great player, also we must face the fact that Neddy is nearing his retirement which means Robinho could take his left side, also other thing is we have Bojinov for now but foe how long??? We have option to buy 50% of his contract which considering our board ability doesn't sound really conicing. And at the end one good thing is we are negotiating a loan move with option to buy which is good if he (Robinho) fail to impress we can return him to Real.

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
    Ramin said:

Eventhough i'm not a big fan of Robinho's, I think he would do a good job. However, If Juve really wanted to splash on a forward, then I'd prefer Torres or Villa. If Robinho does actually move to Juve, then its probably the end of Bojinov's Juve carrer.
    but isnt bojinov only on loan anyway? so he might not want to play for us next season. and if we get into serie a again fioriantina may want to keep him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)