Juve: the excellent hit would be Robinho (6 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
V. Bojinov and Robinho play very different roles and styles. They can be on the field at the same time.

Palladino and Robinho on the other hand have more in common in terms of playing than just the ends of their names.

Although Robinho would be more able to play a Kaka type role. SO heck, bring in this new pele guy..

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Ramin said:

Eventhough i'm not a big fan of Robinho's, I think he would do a good job. However, If Juve really wanted to splash on a forward, then I'd prefer Torres or Villa. If Robinho does actually move to Juve, then its probably the end of Bojinov's Juve carrer.
:agree: Why bother investing all that money into a Brazilian "starlet" not yet fully proven in Liga, when you can purchase a player for equally as much (or even less) who has already shown himself as more than capable of getting the job done in front of the net. For example, David Villa: Del Piero-sized, and good with the ball at his feet.

Someone said that the right manager has to be in charge in order for a player like him to flourish. Deschamps, could probably integrate him into the Juventus/Deschamps style of play, which is mainly offence-based. Personally, I think he belongs on the wing like a Joaquin-type player, rushing forward with the attack. With his speed, he'd be good in that position.

But then again, he could flop! :D

Jul 2, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
V. Bojinov and Robinho play very different roles and styles. They can be on the field at the same time.

Palladino and Robinho on the other hand have more in common in terms of playing than just the ends of their names.

Although Robinho would be more able to play a Kaka type role. SO heck, bring in this new pele guy..
but he cant Nedved's replacement
he is not left winger

I was want him in Juventus
before he joined madrid
he is failed at madrid

I am unsure about him now

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Turk_Bianconero said:
but he cant Nedved's replacement
he is not left winger

I was want him in Juventus
before he joined madrid
he is failed at madrid

I am unsure about him now
Well as long as RMadrid don't slap a big ass price tag, Im willing to give Robinho a chance, especially if he can come on Loan first.

But yes Robinho isn't a left winger, but he has played that position before and doesn't look to shabby, only IMO, leaves the team a bit unbalanced as he has no defensive intentions at all.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have been constantly linked with this player,
even before his transfer to Real, ppl gone and came and we are still interested!!

Its inevitable...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
the fact that we have an attack minded coach now might mean that signing robinho would be easier than it was under capello,but $21 million?id want that money to be spent on good defenders rather than an attacker.our attackig options are good presently imo.

Jul 18, 2002
Juve plan Robinho swoop

Juventus are set to launch an audacious bid to sign Robinho from Real Madrid next summer, according to reports in Italy.

The signing of Robinho would represent a real coup if the Bianconeri can win promotion back to Serie A, after the Calciopoli scandal caused the club’s demotion after the World Cup.

The 22-year-old Brazilian striker is not being given much playing time by Coach Fabio Capello and the two club’s share an excellent relationship, confirmed by the summer moves of Fabio Cannavaro and Emerson.

The arrivals of Jose Antonio Reyes and Ruud Van Nistelrooy have cast a shadow of doubt on his future and the former Santos star has reportedly admitted that he would be willing to move on.

Real Madrid seem keen on a loan deal, whereas Juventus would prefer to buy the player, who moved to La Liga in 2005 in a £21m deal.

The two clubs might agree to a loan with an option to buy, giving Juve a season to assess the youngster before making a commitment.

Source: Channel4.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He moved to Real in a 21M pounds deal
It doesnt say we would pay 21M pounds for him!!!
I estimate the deal would be something around 12 Euro

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Whys everyone sighing for? We moan about creativity! .......Ok Robinho isnt the strongest of players but he definately adds abit of magic if he joins.

Jul 28, 2002
Brazils best prospect?? Good enough for me. Mould him like we dnd we with did Dp and we are sorted.

OP
Cuti

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #55
    Orgut said:
    He moved to Real in a 21M pounds deal
    It doesnt say we would pay 21M pounds for him!!!
    I estimate the deal would be something around 12 Euro
    fuckin hell for 12 euros i'll buy him for Juve myself :D

Larry

Apr 17, 2005
    A good prospect for us. It's nice to have an entertainer on the pitch. Plus he was one of the few brazilians who made a mark in Germany last summer.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    I wouldn't mind him, as long as he isn't overpriced.

His size means nothing. Italy has had alot of famous small players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)