Juve: the excellent hit would be Robinho (7 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Gep D'Messiah said:
Robinho would be great on the wing creating. Hes too weak to be central
r u kidding me???did u see the brazil-argentina match?he single-handedly created the 1st goal with a touch of magic...any player who can do thatv should be welcolmed to juve with open arms...and at real he does not get enough playing time these days...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think the days of playing a central midfielder is gone. with 2 DM, and your two wingers roaming behind the forwards is becoming more a trend which is balanced as well.

If we have Zanetti and Paro..or even someone like mascherano if he was to join, Robinho could take the left side but also cut in a lot.

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
----------------------- c zanetti ------------------------

marchionni ---- Nedved ---- Del Piero ----- Robinho

----------------------------------------------------------

i hope, if robinho come to juve, the formation will become like this

i think robinho is useful for left midfielder better than a striker

geroi

Dec 7, 2004
Camo may not be very tall, but look at how his built. Robinho looks like a 15 year old school boy. When he moved to Spain he said the first thing he'd had to do is get alot stronger. Imagine what would happen to him in serie A. He'd be thrown around like a ragdoll. Materazzi would go over him like a freighttrain.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Plans for any stars such as Robinho should be made if and when we attain promotion. Before then it'd be more prudent to concentrate on the task at hand.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
geroi said:
Camo may not be very tall, but look at how his built. Robinho looks like a 15 year old school boy. When he moved to Spain he said the first thing he'd had to do is get alot stronger. Imagine what would happen to him in serie A. He'd be thrown around like a ragdoll. Materazzi would go over him like a freighttrain.
hmm well del piero is also built like robinho...remember alex in his younger years...so i dont think that is a strong point

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I like it that way. Camoranesi generally being underrated will keep him at Juventus, no sufficient offers from other clubs will come.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Robinho should in theory find a niche in Spain with the style of play La Liga displays, and thus far he has done nothing more than a few stepovers from time to time. Now we want to spend tons of money on a player who is anything but proven yet and has a tendency to be anything but a team player?

Don't get me wrong... I want Juventus to start taking chances on younger starlets. However, we should be smart with who we choose. Players such as Rosicky, Tiago, Joaquin etc are the type of kids we should have pressed for... not a bunch of ballhoggers and showoffs.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Andy said:
Robinho should in theory find a niche in Spain with the style of play La Liga displays, and thus far he has done nothing more than a few stepovers from time to time. Now we want to spend tons of money on a player who is anything but proven yet and has a tendency to be anything but a team player?

Don't get me wrong... I want Juventus to start taking chances on younger starlets. However, we should be smart with who we choose. Players such as Rosicky, Tiago, Joaquin etc are the type of kids we should have pressed for... not a bunch of ballhoggers and showoffs.
exactly, spot on
Now we should try and buy Bojinov and not half his contract

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Right on spot Andy ...
friends always asked me why do juve have a great youth team but never used it to the benifit of the first team ... well except for money ...

i think some of the positive sides of being in serie b is using our youth system more ...

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
lets face it. we are in the second league. getting robinho would be a godsend.. we are not title challengers or CL challengers anymore..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)