Juve: the excellent hit would be Robinho (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We wont pay more than we sould and he is already overrated enough to sale him to a team like Inter with a good aftersale tag,
remember we might exchange him with Zebi+cash and he might be outfavoured at the moment, smth that would affect his contract too, loaning him for a year with the right to buy would be the best option,
he is too weak indeed to survive in Italian football but we might need a fast tehnique player sometime in the near future, esp if Boji wont live up to the expectations...

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Cronios said:
We wont pay more than we sould and he is already overrated enough to sale him to a team like Inter with a good aftersale tag,
remember we might exchange him with Zebi+cash and he might be outfavoured at the moment, smth that would affect his contract too, loaning him for a year with the right to buy would be the best option,
he is too weak indeed to survive in Italian football but we might need a fast tehnique player sometime in the near future, esp if Boji wont live up to the expectations...
that seems ideal to me :agree:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Dominic said:
This transfer would happen when we return to Serie A.
even then it will be wishful thinking to think that we could challenge the title, or even get a CL spot..

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
sateeh said:
i wouldnt put them in the same category.Very different styles.
imo if we have any chance with Ribery we should go for it.
let's analyse...both are young...both are attacking midfielders...both have had disciplinary issues...both are supreme dribblers...both are the future superstars for their respective countries...and of course...both will be with Juve next year!:agree:

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Plz no ribery plz. i dont rate him a lot. Robinho is way better and he can play as a offensive midfielder, a winger or a forward. he can play next year in line with del piero behind of bojinov like barca does with messi and ronaldinho behind of etoo

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
this thread is getting long ... is there any official news about robinho or are we just counting our neighbors oranges ??

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Robinho reaffirms Real commitment
(Allsport)

Written by: Chris Nixon
MADRID, Oct 6 (SW) – Real Madrid attacker Robinho has reaffirmed his commitment to the club following rumours of a possible move away.

The Brazilian has been heavily linked with a move to Juventus in the Italian media, but insists that he is only thinking about staying with his current employers.

"I have never thought about leaving. I only think about working very hard to convince Capello. The season is long and we all will have our opportunities. My family and I am happy in Madrid."

Those sentiments were back by the player's agent, Wagner Ribeiro, who added: "Robinho is calm because he knows that he belongs to the best club in the world.

"Robinho has sufficient quality to play, but in his position there are players like Ronaldo, Cassano, Van Nistelrooy and Raul. It's important to go little by little."

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
curi83 said:
Plz no ribery plz. i dont rate him a lot. Robinho is way better and he can play as a offensive midfielder, a winger or a forward. he can play next year in line with del piero behind of bojinov like barca does with messi and ronaldinho behind of etoo

Bojinov is only loaned to us, so dont be so sure he will be playing for us next season.

I rate Ribery higher than Robinho, and I think that Ribery is better as AMC than Robinho.

And finally, Juventus will never play with so offensive, with 3 forwards.

That simply doesnt work in Italy!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ahmedz said:
let's analyse...both are young...both are attacking midfielders...both have had disciplinary issues...both are supreme dribblers...both are the future superstars for their respective countries...and of course...both will be with Juve next year!:agree:
Robinho is a support striker, Ribery isnt.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
mark83 said:

Bojinov is only loaned to us, so dont be so sure he will be playing for us next season.

I rate Ribery higher than Robinho, and I think that Ribery is better as AMC than Robinho.

And finally, Juventus will never play with so offensive, with 3 forwards.

That simply doesnt work in Italy!

Then i dont think u have seen Ravanelli,Vialli & DP back in the good ol days.:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)