Juve, Really Sell Camoranesi???? (4 Viewers)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
ok we r almost cover in that area even if Camo was sold we got Marchionni, and i'd rather have an italian player, oh our team needs deep construction, our defence need new player and our midfield need new players and even the bench need some players who could change the game. unlike our bench in the Arsenal game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Dominic said:
Don't sell him, Cristiano Ronaldo or Joaquin as replacements? Combined these two aren't good enough, let alone one of them.

He's almost 30, he's losing his temper, and he's going downhill quickly. Sell him.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
And it's not the first time either. Something must be wrong in his personal life, he's become extremely agressive and temperamental.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Zlatan said:
He's almost 30, he's losing his temper, and he's going downhill quickly. Sell him.
So? Almost 30, that'd mean we'd have to sell 3/4 of our team. Downhill quickly, debatable. Despite his inconsistency, Camo's still been our best attacking midfielder this season. Nedved has only performed in recent weeks.

To be honest, I think this savage treatment of Camoranesi is despicable.
Camoranesi is being scapegoated, for our 'crisis' in Europe. Such as Camo has often been the scapegoat under Lippi(by the fans) and this season BY Capello, whenever we had a bad result. The management and coach are now scapegoating Camo, he is the victim of a poor team performance. Camo is isolated in midfield, he isn't getting the balls and he has no place to distribute it too. This is down to the bad perfomance of the team, the low tempo and the one-dimensional play in the centre of the midfield. To blame it on Camo is nonsense.
Blaming Camoranesi/wanting Camoranesi to be sold is simply dishonest and disloyal. Especially seeing how so many others of our players are disperforming and have disperfomed much more heavilyy earlier this season.

I also beleive, as pointed out by former member Seven, that Camo's sending of against Arsenal was not pointless, not messageless. He was taunting the juve bench(arsenal fans) for a reason, he does not wish to play like this. To sell Camo for this red card behaviour? Means selling Zlatan namely as well.

I for one shall stick by Camoranesi.

Aug 26, 2003
I think a player like Camoranesi should not act like that, but its clear that he is frustrated and he has all rights to be so, and somehow i agree with you guys that he is not satisfied with our play and esp. with Capello.

i hope we won't sell him, but i think it will happen.. sadly!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
at least he fouled. he tried to stop arsenal, we all know that camo is not a defender. but he still must act professional. I mean where was our midfield ?? it is not easy to see arsenal players move like TGV´s all the time and you can not do anything..

Mar 14, 2004
As I said 2 years ago,when I joined this forum...Camoranesi has to be sold.
I dunno If that guy gives you a smokescreen in the eyes with his questional contribution in defence? Maybe...and I think that's the smokescreen that is just enough even for Cap. Wingers job is to run on the flanks,to wind up or dribble(let's face it,Camo can't neither) trough one or two opposition players(that's 50% or 100% chance that we'll loose the ball) and make a successufull cross(I actually seen a Nessie...it was a year ago in a game with Lazio I think,he crossed the ball and treze headed it in the net). But this really average and mentally limited winger is not a source of the problem....it's Capello. That guy manager to turn this team in a real replica od German WW2 Panzer. A great peace of armory,with a briliant designed diesel engine. It seemed that he had no flaw. Until the temperature in Kursk fell under -30 degrees and Sweedish iron started to crumble cuz of cold. It was a mine that costed Hitler his life. Today there are many mines in football world...as we seen. And let's face it...if Arsenal managed to completly CRUSH us,what would Barca or Milan do to us in 2 games(scary,right?). So,poor fellow Camo has to leave and be replaced with IMO Joaquin,Beckham(ideal for Juve,but you'll never get why),Marchionni(i remember watching him 2 years ago,nice material),C.Ronaldo NOT!,Dani Alves......OR we must reconstruct the formation,kick out Viera and bring in one PLAYMAKER(i think Cap forgott wat that word means) to play alongside Emo. Until then....I guarantee you another 5 red-cards of Camoranesi :disagree:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
capello should also be fined, for letting an unfit DP play 3 day´s before our most important match.. for not beeing able to change the team´s formation when needed... I just miss the time of lippi, somtimes he changed our formation 3-4 times in a match, just to deal with new situations.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
camoranesi is not fitting well in capello tactics and show his frustation .
well he should learn from dp how to behave when it comes to capello tactics

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
He was great last year bt it seems his time is over with us.Sell him and buy Joaquin who is cheap now and we will have Marchionni for the left who is very good

-Tom

Nov 16, 2004
Not for sale! One of the most important players in the whole Juve-squad. I'd curse the management if he had to go, no matter who would come as a replacement.

Forza Camo!

Dom88

Nov 21, 2005
He's gotta go ONLY if we can replace him with either a winger or an attacking midfielder. Both would be super. That being said, it's almost certain that he's gone. Shite play most of this season. He was superb last season, but that was then and this is now. It would be disloyalty to sell him? Who stuck by him when he utter crap for those 2 or so years? Who could've just offloaded him but decided not to? It was the MANAGEMENT. Nobody's betraying Camo, if anything it's the other way around with his petulance.

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
camo is the best he shouldn't be replaced :S its not that capello likes him or not but the thing that we all should recognize is that he is giving his 110% of his effort in all matches
am not saying that he is great every match but he is putting all the effort

Dec 16, 2003
we can make it to the next round if we play with an attacking flair from the blow of the whistle in the 2nd leg i see us giving arsenal a hard time and if capello gets his formation well then we are talking of the 1/2final.as for henry i think that iot would be better if we allow zambtotta to tackle him.

the fotrmation.
buffon.
zambrotta-thuram-cannavaro-chiellini
mutu-giannecheda-emerson-nedved
trez-zlatan.

if dp is ok he should start.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Maybe something is wrong with Crapello isntead of Camoranesi?
camoranesi is an entertainer. he is awesome and isn't allowed to shine to his fullest, just like Zlatan. Crapello is making Juventus boring, even for Juve-supporters.

The recent matches.. I almost fell asleep until del Piero entered the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)