Juve, Really Sell Camoranesi???? (7 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
Black&White. said:
I hope he stay in Juventus.
Compare C. Ronaldo with Camoranesi is a crime. You can't do that.
How is it a crime to compare two players of the same position? Ronaldo is faster, has better technique, and crosses better. Camo has better positional sense, and is a better passer, but he can't compete when it comes to aerial ability, shooting, or making space for other attackers. IMO, Camo's attributes would make him a far better central midfielder than a winger. Unfortunately, his poor marking and tackling would be exposed more in the centre. Camo's a good player, no doubt, but Ronaldo is a better winger, and would make the team better.

skygazer

Feb 27, 2006
Camo has his own style...he has evolved so much since he first came to Turin... he'll be even greater in the next 2 - 3 years...

so...pls dont sell Camo...

there is something abt Juve...the club has an aura of making the players play cool, and show the spirit of humility...oh Juve...*sowrie its just me* :heart: err if its abt Juve...i find it difficult not to get personal kekeke :heart:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Ian said:
How is it a crime to compare two players of the same position? Ronaldo is faster, has better technique, and crosses better. Camo has better positional sense, and is a better passer, but he can't compete when it comes to aerial ability, shooting, or making space for other attackers. IMO, Camo's attributes would make him a far better central midfielder than a winger. Unfortunately, his poor marking and tackling would be exposed more in the centre. Camo's a good player, no doubt, but Ronaldo is a better winger, and would make the team better.
No, just no. Ronaldo is faster yes, but's about all Ronaldo has; speed. He can't pass nor cross very well, let alone on a consistent level. Camo is very better technically as well. Camoranesi despite his small size, has good heading as well. Though that is really quite unimportant for a winger . Camoranesi is more of an offensive midfielder than a standard winger also. Making space for other attackers, Ronaldo? That guy is so green when it comes to tactical play and add to that he is as selfish as they come. Cristiano Ronaldo would only burden the team, such as an off-form Ibra does, with nonsensical tricks and ball hogging. On an off-day Camoranesi still contributes positively.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have to agree with Ian, Ronaldo is the better winger as I see Camoranesi performing better with the free role drifting inside. When his role is just on the side, he seems to lose much of his skills and start to become frustrated.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Don't start crying if we actually ever get Cristiano Ronaldo, and you'll see this overrated player trying his frustrating tricks on the wing and flopping huge time as a consequence. Afterwards only wishing we still had a 'winger' with the class of Camoranesi.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
If I were to pick, I would definitely go for Camo. Ronaldo is too full of himself rather than contribute to the team. The Italian league is very different from EPL, and I wouldn't be surprised if the defenders manage to outsmart him while he is displaying his tricks. I still remember how Maldini/Nesta/both dealt with him.

The perfect solution is just drift to Camo in the RCM position and he will definitely be able to perform. I prefer him to play in that position. Since Marchionni is here, I'm sad to see Camo leave. He's a really good player to have

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dominic said:
Don't start crying if we actually ever get Cristiano Ronaldo, and you'll see this overrated player trying his frustrating tricks on the wing and flopping huge time as a consequence. Afterwards only wishing we still had a 'winger' with the class of Camoranesi.
Dominic, I am not saying that I'd rather have Ronaldo over Camoranesi. I just said that Ronaldo is the better winger but Camoranesi has more to offer than being a winger and playing with a role on the right is hurting him. He has to drift more inside and I would also give him a more free role.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Jeeks said:
Dominic, I am not saying that I'd rather have Ronaldo over Camoranesi. I just said that Ronaldo is the better winger but Camoranesi has more to offer than being a winger and playing with a role on the right is hurting him. He has to drift more inside and I would also give him a more free role.
U reminded me of Camo's position in Lippi's squad which demolished Germany 4 - 1. HE should do well there.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ZhiXin said:
U reminded me of Camo's position in Lippi's squad which demolished Germany 4 - 1. HE should do well there.
It seems Capello forgot what last year Camoranesi was doing with his free role, at the times where Nedved was injured.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Ian said:
Very nice post!

THANK god im not the only one thinking that C.Ronaldo is a great winger and would also be a great winger for our team!!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Desmond said:
I'm all with you Dominic, it'd take very little time for Ronaldo to show his shortcomings in Serie A IMO.
ZhiXin said:
If I were to pick, I would definitely go for Camo. Ronaldo is too full of himself rather than contribute to the team. The Italian league is very different from EPL, and I wouldn't be surprised if the defenders manage to outsmart him while he is displaying his tricks. I still remember how Maldini/Nesta/both dealt with him.

The perfect solution is just drift to Camo in the RCM position and he will definitely be able to perform. I prefer him to play in that position. Since Marchionni is here, I'm sad to see Camo leave. He's a really good player to have
Agree with both of you. :tup:

mark77 said:
I see C. Ronaldo as a possible replacement for the aging and legend Pavel Nedved.
:yuck:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
mark77 said:
I see C. Ronaldo as a possible replacement for the aging and legend Pavel Nedved.
Frankly speaking I can't see him coming Mark since he has been rumoured. U know the old good Moggi.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)