Juve, Really Sell Camoranesi???? (6 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Great Post Camoranesi 16!

i would agree that in the future we may not need Camo because of Marchionni but how do you know he can cope with the pressures of playing for a big club like Juve. He could be a flop or could be amazing. But i think it would be worthwhile to keep Camo there incase things don't work out for Marchionni and force himself to push Camo out the team.

JuveChris

Mar 4, 2006
sell Emerson had a bad season, and play's very bad in Cl games.And sell camo we dont need him as well, juve should buy some midfilders and use mutu instead of camo...

Camoranesi16

Jul 23, 2005
Boksic said:
Great Post Camoranesi 16!

i would agree that in the future we may not need Camo because of Marchionni but how do you know he can cope with the pressures of playing for a big club like Juve. He could be a flop or could be amazing. But i think it would be worthwhile to keep Camo there incase things don't work out for Marchionni and force himself to push Camo out the team.

I think what you are saying is very correct. But you must not forget that there is also Mutu to "knock out".
but we have to consider Nedveds Age and Mutu can only play on one side. Oliveira plainly sucks on this level.
I havnt seen marchionni enough to say to much but from What I have seen he wont win us no scudetto or Champions League (Yet)....

We might gain economicaly by selling Camoranesi. But we must still spend to buy a replacement..

And Just like when we sold Zidane.. What did it win us in Europe? Juve will always win in Italy.

(off topic)
There is one thing we have to understand. We talk about Moratti loving his team to much and therefore he takes feelings before business wich leads to Inters lack of winnings in the latest 20 years!

Moggi on the other hand is mainly Business. No matter how much he claims otherwise or how many times he says he loves Juventus. He loves the money that Juventus produce!
Unfortunatly, If I know Moggi Right, he will sell Camoranesi for the right money.

Even though Camoranesi isnt as good as Zidane was... finding a replacement will be just as difficult!

Who at that time could replace Zidane??
We were lucky!

This time with Camo we might not find a replacement!....

or we might......

AzherIqbal

Nov 15, 2005
Fined Camoranesi up for sale Thursday 30 March, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mauro German Camoranesi is reportedly set for a summer exit after Juventus fined him almost £30,000 for his dismissal against Arsenal on Tuesday.

The Argentine infuriated club officials during the 2-0 Champions League defeat for firstly being sent-off and then ironically applauding the Highbury crowd.

Clearly disgusted by those actions which have damaged the Juventus brand, the Old Lady will now force the Italian international to dig deep into his pockets.

Camoranesi has had a difficult campaign at the Stadio Delle Alpi and Tuesday’s incident was just the latest demonstration that he can lose his cool in the heat of a game.

It now seems almost certain that the former Verona player will be sold at the end of the current campaign.

Boss Fabio Capello has concerns over his temperament and has actually substituted him twice this season just minutes after throwing him on as a substitute.

Juventus have already made an initial step to replace him by securing the services of winger Marco Marchionni once his Parma deal expires in the summer.

It is also no secret that the Stadio Delle Alpi outfit are looking to bring in another wide midfielder for the new campaign.

Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo has been constantly linked recently, while they could renew their interest in Roma’s Amantino Mancini after having a bid rejected last August.

Meanwhile, Jonathan Zebina – another player likely to be sold – has also been fined by Juventus for his red card against Arsenal, even if his was nowhere near the £30,000 mark.

(From Footabll Italia)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)