Juve, Really Sell Camoranesi???? (2 Viewers)

Camoranesi16

Jul 23, 2005
Dominic said:
So? Almost 30, that'd mean we'd have to sell 3/4 of our team. Downhill quickly, debatable. Despite his inconsistency, Camo's still been our best attacking midfielder this season. Nedved has only performed in recent weeks.

To be honest, I think this savage treatment of Camoranesi is despicable.
Camoranesi is being scapegoated, for our 'crisis' in Europe. Such as Camo has often been the scapegoat under Lippi(by the fans) and this season BY Capello, whenever we had a bad result. The management and coach are now scapegoating Camo, he is the victim of a poor team performance. Camo is isolated in midfield, he isn't getting the balls and he has no place to distribute it too. This is down to the bad perfomance of the team, the low tempo and the one-dimensional play in the centre of the midfield. To blame it on Camo is nonsense.
Blaming Camoranesi/wanting Camoranesi to be sold is simply dishonest and disloyal. Especially seeing how so many others of our players are disperforming and have disperfomed much more heavilyy earlier this season.

I also beleive, as pointed out by former member Seven, that Camo's sending of against Arsenal was not pointless, not messageless. He was taunting the juve bench(arsenal fans) for a reason, he does not wish to play like this. To sell Camo for this red card behaviour? Means selling Zlatan namely as well.

I for one shall stick by Camoranesi.

I cant agree more...
And as another guy here said... Watch the "Arsenal - Juve" game one more time and count the amount of defensive and offensive runs the players take. Ill cut my arm of if Camoranesi wasnt the one that did most the running...

As others say. He is an entertainer. henry, Rhonaldinho, Aimar, Riquelme all get to joke around and play around. Camo on the other hand gets substituted whenever he fails a backheel...

Do you want me to count the number of failed "tricks" Rhonaldinho have???? Its just that he is allowed to do it 10000 times a game....

Camo is better then Whoever is available in te market. and Jouaquin will NEVER come to Juve after seeing us play like this... He would probably Chose Arsenal, Barcelona or Valencia before us....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Camo was one of our best players,
i think the decision to sell him is already taken
and he knows that, thats why he is so nervous,
i dont know why we sell him (propably for financial reasons since we didnt sell anyone else and we have to cash in sometime, this what we were always doing)
but i dont think its about his performance on the field...
Camo is a very usefull player and very very important for our system,
since our winger are our playmakers, our crossers/providers to the attackers
and also have great conribution in the defence too,
its a great risk to change them both in one year...

May 17, 2006
Mauro is my favorite.
Think about the game against real madrid, he really got zizou and carlos in that game.
He has eccelent technic, he is strong, he is always motivated, that means is really represents the real Juventus. Other players are sometimes lazy, so kick out some others.
I must say I also like Marchionni, but why nog play with Marchionni and Camo together?
To me there are several options, try Marchionni on the position of Nedved or let Marco play on the right and let Camo play more in the centre just like a number 10.
When it gets difficult and we have to score a goal, I would even let him play in the centre of the attack, because he has great technic so it is very dangerous when he gets into the box.

Camo is a real juveman, just like Del Piero, Pessotto, Birindelli ...

I think we should speak with one voice:
EVERYBODY KEEP POSTING THAT YOU DON'T WANT CAMO TO LEAVE? IF THERE IS ANY CHANCE DURING THE SUMMER KEEP ON SCEAMING HIS NAME DURING FRIENDLY GAMES!

May 17, 2006
Oh yeah, the defeat against arsenal wasn't his fault, Capello is the trainer and he is responsible, but also some other players who were really lazy.
Camo had to do the work of Zebina, Vieira and Mutu, I still wonder what those guys were doing that day on the field.
If you ask me:
Zebina go home, you are NOT a real juveman, go home and stay there.
We know he can't play so that is not the problem but mister Zebina:
You should have shown more motivation.

May 17, 2006
Suddenly I know why Juve wants to sell Camo:
he is the only Juve player other teams want to pay for.
If you look at the others the last few months...pfff
I wouldn't give them one euro.

Camo you are the best, please stay!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Just put "Camo is the best, Juve should keep him" in your sig. No need to post the same thing in every thread and the best part about your sig is that it will always appear in every post you make. Ain't that great!!! :weee: :p :smoke:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
just like cornios said i dont think that its abt his performance on the field its cuz we need a big sum of cash i guess.

although cap and the management know that he is a key figure in this squad.

all the luck to marchionni , he has huge shoes to fill

Sep 1, 2002
Camonesi, is one of those rare players who has the ability to see the miss-timed ball and thens plays it, nine times out of ten, who sees a dead-end alley and , nine times out of ten, runs into it.

Good technique but no vision.
Big heart but no brain to go with it.

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
At first, I kinda like him so much. Anyone still remember his impact on first half season.

But on the second half of his first season, he just like normal player nothing so much special.

I miss that camo, I really think of him as a new Maradonna LoL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)