Juve, Really Sell Camoranesi???? (7 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
selling camo makes perfect business sense.we'd be able to get the best possible value for him.but even if we are selling camo,and getting marco,we'd need cover for the latter.it would be interesting to see who we get as cover.maybe gasbarroni would be recalled.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Unless we sign another winger and far better than Marchionni,
even if Cap has

Mutu Vieira Emerson Marcionni in mind,
we need another for back up...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Camo is great. I'd sell him only if we get a better player like Gerrard and play a 3 player mid. Cristiano Ronaldo could be another possibility. Cap loves Joaquin also so...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
:yuck: Camoranesi to be replaced by Cristiano Ronaldo?! That's a sickening insult to Camo and to juventus. The former is on a completely different league compared to the latter. Hell, Marchionni is levels above Cristiano Ronaldo in terms of quality.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Dominic said:
:yuck: Camoranesi to be replaced by Cristiano Ronaldo?! That's a sickening insult to Camo and to juventus. The former is on a completely different league compared to the latter. Hell, Marchionni is levels above Cristiano Ronaldo in terms of quality.

OKAY ?????

I really hope ur joking.. Cristiano is one of the greatest winger's out there..
Anyway, i really DO HOPE your post was a joke.. or else??? i??? omg!!!

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Dominic said:
Indeed, I was joking. Replacing Camo with Cristiano Ronaldo is not just insulting, it's a crime.

I never thought there would be people out there thinking that Cristiano would not be a great replacement for Camo....

But now i know!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)