Juve pre-season matches (45 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Bardonecchia again? :D
something with val d anco or something
I saw marotta with a local signing contracts a few weeks ago

edit found it
Juventus have confirmed the dates of this summer’s pre-season preparations in Châtillon/Saint-Vincent.
Antonio Conte’s men will arrive and conduct their first training session on Thursday 12 July. The team is scheduled to return to Turin on Monday 23 July.
The Bianconeri will carry out all their preparations in Val d’Aosta, leaving the region just once to play a friendly on Saturday 21 July.
Dates and venues for the Bianconeri’s friendly encounters will be announced in the upcoming days.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Juventus confirm friendly fixtures

It looks set to be a fascinating pre-season for Juventus after the club officially confirmed three friendly fixtures to be contested between the end of the summer training camp in Chatillon and the Italian Super Cup game against Napoli in Peking. These will be played in place of the tournament in the USA.

Five days after departing Val d’Aosta, Conte’s men will fly to Germany to face Hertha Berlin on Saturday 28 July. The Blue-Whites will now be plying their trade outside the top flight following last season’s relegation, but still remain one of the most important clubs in German football after winning the Bundesliga twice.

Juventus will then move on to Portugal to play Benfica at the Estádio da Luz on Wednesday 1 August. The Portuguese giants enjoyed a solid run in last season’s Champions League before being eliminated at the quarter-final stage by eventual winners Chelsea. They boast a proud history, having won 27 championships and two European Cups since their foundation in 1904.

The Bianconeri will contest the last of these three friendly fixtures against Malaga in Salerno on Saturday 4 August. The Spanish outfit, whose fourth-place finish in La Liga secured qualification to the Champions League preliminary stages, will provide the opposition at the Stadio Arechi.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
i read awhile ago we were suppose to play barca for that cup but i recently read sampdoria now are playing in that game. did i read wrong or it was just speculation involving juve?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)