Juve Documentary on Netflix (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's actually bizzare to read our by far biggiest star ( not named Gigi) in Dybala won't even feature in a documentary about the club. Can't deny it rubs me the wrong way. What's going on? Over exposure or image rights seems BS, kind of excuses you use to hide a rift.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's actually bizzare to read our by far biggiest star ( not named Gigi) in Dybala won't even feature in a documentary about the club. Can't deny it rubs me the wrong way. What's going on? Over exposure or image rights seems BS, kind of excuses you use to hide a rift.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I dunno, sounds credible to me. Image rights are a bitch.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Even if it really is because they couldn't reach an agreement regarding his image rights, it still signals some major differences between Paolo and the club.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I just finished watching the first episode, a really good show if you ask me, even funny at times, tho what i mainly want to point out is how well it highlights what present day Juventus is all about.

Personally, i'm looking forward to see more of the same and the good news is that apparently they also launched the 2nd and 3rd episodes today! :D :tup:

:theflag:

---------------

P.S. I just started watching the second episode now and i can already tell that it looks even more promising than the first! :baus:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Fits Juventus well then @DAiDEViL :maddy:
I watched the first episode and kinda agree. It's a little too old fashioned for Netflix imo.

Still great if you are already a Juventus fan, but not sure it's gonna attract new fans.

Johnny boy be disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's hire ADL to make a proper documentation about Juventus. Now that's gonna be entertaining.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I watched the first episode and kinda agree. It's a little too old fashioned for Netflix imo.

Still great if you are already a Juventus fan, but not sure it's gonna attract new fans.

I think football fans are going to like it. Enough behind the scenes stuff and insight on club culture to make it interesting.

Those that don't follow football though will find it boring af.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Let's hire ADL to make a proper documentation about Juventus. Now that's gonna be entertaining.
- agnelli meeting maffiosi
- lapo banging male hookers
- buffon betting on juve matches
- higuain eating tons of burgers day and night
- marotta putting maserati keys to envelopes
etc

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

We need the Sarri of TV-direction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)