Juve Documentary on Netflix (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Just watched the first episode.

Very disappointing.

Missed opportunity.
I'm not sure what you expected it to be. It's not the kind of documentary I like to watch, but these kind of things never are.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They’re not really made for hardcore fans like us though.

It’s made for people who happen to be new to football and Juventus. Especially in the American market. And it’s shot very nicely too IMO, they’ve done a good job imo.
what would be a show made to hardcore fans like? genuine question, 'cause i have no idea at all. (i'm not sure i qualify for a hardcore fan anyway...)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I just finished watching the first episode, a really good show if you ask me, even funny at times, tho what i mainly want to point out is how well it highlights what present day Juventus is all about.

Personally, i'm looking forward to see more of the same and the good news is that apparently they also launched the 2nd and 3rd episodes today! :D :tup:

:theflag:

---------------

P.S. I just started watching the second episode now and i can already tell that it looks even more promising than the first! :baus:

I just finished the 3rd episode aswell and definitely wasn't boring either. :tup:

Is a thumbs up from me tbh, it really sends the right message and i genuinly think it has that 'intrigue' factor to go with it, they did a great job overall. :thumbs:

Aug 2, 2005
What I think about those 3 episodes

tho what i mainly want to point out is how well it highlights what present day Juventus is all about.
Yes..

Thought it was boring tbh.
Yes, same as our style now.

Still great if you are already a Juventus fan, but not sure it's gonna attract new fans.
Also it shed more than necessary light on the Cardiff loss.

Overall it could have been better as there is more stories in current Juve to be told.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
what would be a show made to hardcore fans like? genuine question, 'cause i have no idea at all. (i'm not sure i qualify for a hardcore fan anyway...)
Frankly you want to see what the locker room is like 10 minutes before we go out and play Barcelona.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I just watched the first episode and i have positive feelings towards, esp the Pjanic moments with his son were so emotional and i am happy that they got so much of DP and Neddy!
I have the feeling that only Juventus supporters could find it interesting though ...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They’re not really made for hardcore fans like us though.

It’s made for people who happen to be new to football and Juventus. Especially in the American market. And it’s shot very nicely too IMO, they’ve done a good job imo.
:agree: was never going to be really informative/ provocative look into whats going on behind the scenes. Club would never go for that. Its just a promotion.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
We have a drughi member in here, you can ask him, he go by the name badass dybala

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)