Juve Documentary on Netflix (3 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Its all stuff we have seen before in interviews and promo videos. Typical cliche interviews. No great insight into anyones personal life.

Juve are too professional for this to be entertaining i was hoping to see something less formal.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Its all stuff we have seen before in interviews and promo videos. Typical cliche interviews. No great insight into anyones personal life.

Juve are too professional for this to be entertaining i was hoping to see something less formal.
Yeah I usually always find the interviews from our players in the media to be the same regurgitated talk with no genuineness. But here it gives insight on Juve's mentality for those not familiar. I think there's also good balance between showing club culture and their life outside the pitch (Higgy and Pjanic for example). But still, it's true that they don't speak as if they're not on camera but it's more familiar and open than in interviews at least.

- - - Updated - - -

It's basically a show that is done from Juventus point of view instead of the players

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Short cameo in the last episode.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the spoiler @Wittl

- - - Updated - - -

No Ruru though. Not worth watching @Bianconero81

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I just want to say one thing: I was totally against it before as I thought it was way too commercial, but our new logo is fucking gorgeous in its simplicity and it really shows in this documentary.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I just want to say one thing: I was totally against it before as I thought it was way too commercial, but our new logo is fucking gorgeous in its simplicity and it really shows in this documentary.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
:agree: It has really grown on me over time. Only time I don't like seeing it is when it is portrayed as a crest next to our name before games. Looks cheap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)