Juve Documentary on Netflix (5 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I consider myself a die hard Juve fan but I am not sure Id go to watch this as I usually get bored when watching documentaries.. I`ll give it a chance though..

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I consider myself a die hard Juve fan but I am not sure Id go to watch this as I usually get bored when watching documentaries.. I`ll give it a chance though..
Then you have never watched a good one before :D

Besides some netflix shows here and there it's the only thing i watch on tv.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Hopefully we get to see Del Piero's kids, if all goes well in like five-six years Tobias will have his first loan to Verona or Empoli :juventus:

Footy documentaries are usually interesting, I even watched one of CR7 despite not liking him and it was good

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hopefully we get to see Del Piero's kids, if all goes well in like five-six years Tobias will have his first loan to Verona or Empoli :juventus:

Footy documentaries are usually interesting, I even watched one of CR7 despite not liking him and it was good
How many does he has and whats their ages?
Just imagine DP`s kid shooting a volley like the one DP shoot vs Fiorentina

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Juventus star Dybala not in Netflix documentary, sparking fears over future

With a Netflix debut scheduled for Friday 16, many Juventus fans have already been quick to grumble about the absence of Paulo Dybala.

Juventus will have the esteemed privilege of being the first football club in the world to appear on the platform. However, social media has been rife with Bianconeri fans puzzled by news that the Argentine will not feature in the docu-series.

The player’s entourage swiftly responded, revealing to La Gazzetta dello Sport that Dybala had declined to appear in the Netflix showcase to avoid over-exposure before this summer’s World Cup. Moreover, the issue may also be tied to his image rights.

Many of the Old Lady’s stalwarts will feature, such as Gianluigi Buffon, Claudio Marchisio, Giogio Chiellini, Gonzalo Higuain, and others.

This is why Juventus fans have been suspecting that Dybala’s absence might be linked to a future transfer, with Manchester City, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain all keeping an eye on the Juve forward.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

A well made documentary about just about anything can be interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)