Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (7 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
He did more than just finish the job. Blanc cut through plenty of political red tape to make our stadium more than a computer rendering, and handled all the deals which financed it (Sportfive, NordiConad, Credito Sportivo).

Not to mention there are some differences in our new stadium compared to what Giraudo had in mind. Giraudo's stadium was smaller (35000), the SKY boxes were placed differently, and the outside covering was see through instead of a metallic finish.
makes no difference when you have a shit team and an empty stadium

Buy on AliExpress.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Rightfully so. I wouldn't go see the current Juve even if they gave me a free ticket.

Blanc's gamble has come back to bite him. He went cheap on a new coach and now we will lose even more money. We will see our owners true colours this summer.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/20...layed-in-the-first-half-president-jean-claude

in response to this article...

You are an idiot!! when has Juve ever played a full 90 minutes this year? never and why you ask? because you dont have a proper system in place. Thats what happenes when you fire a coach more then half way through the season and when you dont pick a proper coach for Juve in the first place! Why do you have to turn Juve into a Real Madrird every 6 months a new damn coach.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
I'd rather not even talk about this, its like you're dehydrating in the Sahara, with fata morgana's everywhere...
With this management, it's NOT getting better. They were covered during Ranieri's reign because Ranieri is a MUCH better coach than Ferrara and Zach combined.
I'm sick of their pre and after game talks, pretending we're doing good and we still have ambitions, we have to fight bla bla bla and than we will reach the 4th spot.
Eversince I became a fan, I can't remember that we FOUGHT for a 4th spot... its pathetic

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
So basicly he is blaming himself? Maybe he finaly started to think about real problems and how to fix them.

Dec 31, 2008
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juve were deluded, says Platini[/FONT]
Friday 26 March, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]UEFA President Michel Platini believes former club Juventus deluded themselves into thinking they could win the Scudetto so soon after Calciopoli.

The Bianconeri were relegated to Serie B in 2006 as part of an investigation into attempts to influence refereeing decisions.

Juventus bounced straight back, finishing third and then second in Serie A, making some believe that they could have a stab at the Scudetto this season.

However, as last night's 3-1 defeat to Napoli showed, this is one of the worst Bianconeri vintages in history.

In fact, Juventus have only ever done as bad on two occasions - in the 1956-57 and 1961-62 seasons.

Speaking to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Platini was asked to comment on Juventus's crisis in Serie A.

“It all starts from Serie B. Juve rightly accepted the Calciopoli verdict and then came back in a hurry. The Bianconeri deluded themselves and today they are suffering.

“Juventus have the ambitions of a great club, but they lack quality. They started again with a team that was weaker than the one in 2006.

“Long before the current crisis, I said to Blanc: 'when things go bad, you will suffer. There will be no-one to protect you.

“Knowing the family, I believe that they will wait until the end of the season to start from scratch again.

“I recently spoke with Marco Tardelli. We didn't say anything about Juve. But I believe that Marco, together with Brio and Gentile, the players who made history at the club, would like to return.

“Instead the Juve of Giraudo, Moggi and Bettega got rid of the past: and who forgets the past has little future.”
[/FONT]

May 4, 2004
M.Platini

“Instead the Juve of Giraudo, Moggi and Bettega got rid of the past: and who forgets the past has little future.”

What exactly did he mean?

“I recently spoke with Marco Tardelli. We didn't say anything about Juve. But I believe that Marco, together with Brio and Gentile, the players who made history at the club, would like to return.

Well thats a start.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's also bitter that he and his friends were not allowed to be part of the club under the Triade. It's ok having club 'heroes' in, if they are competent.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Well, let's just hope Brio isn't coming in as a coach. Because if he is, things will get a lot worse before they get better.

You can bet your balls on that.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Rightfully so. I wouldn't go see the current Juve even if they gave me a free ticket.

Blanc's gamble has come back to bite him. He went cheap on a new coach and now we will lose even more money.
And the worst thing was it was so freakin predictable!!
Although i considered Blanc, the less stupid person of the new triade (Secco are Gigli are the definition of stupidity)
He is clearly unable to offer any kind of solutions.
He may have the will to do that, but he just lacks the necessary footballistic knowledge...

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
God! your end will be bad Master Blancoooo you fuckin' piece of shit you made a grave and u will be the first one who will get buried into it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)