Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (136 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
it could as well be, that he was only part of the triade for his name, since he was a former player and so you would guess he knows the business by heart...

its like oliver bierfhoff as germanys team manager (or whatever his position right now is called)... there are possibly thousends of better people for that spot, but he has a name and thats it.

May I ask what does the number 3 in your sig imply Alen?
to reveal the truth... the number stands for the goals scored by a certain defender who lately did proof his worth with a legen- ... wait for it ... -dary performance against siena.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Our current stadium project is not the one that was started by Moggi & co. The triad's plan was scrapped shortly after our demotion.
The stadium plan under Blanc is different from the 1 proposed by the Triad.
It was all started by Giraudo, even if nothing happened back in 2006 we still would of had a new stadium, Giraudo brought the old Deli Alpi from the council it was the Triad's idea for a new stadium and Blanc Just finished off the job

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
It was all started by Giraudo, even if nothing happened back in 2006 we still would of had a new stadium, Giraudo brought the old Deli Alpi from the council it was the Triad's idea for a new stadium and Blanc Just finished off the job
It was the Triad's idea for a new stadium for close to 10 years. I think it was '97 or 98 when they first started mentioning it, the initial idea being that it would be some kind of copy of the Feyenoord stadium. Yet nothing ever materialised.
When it finally did look like it was going to happen, we got demoted & the plans were thrown away.
Blanc & his team actually found a way to come up with the money to finance a new stadium, despite the crappy state we were in.

Now I know it's really enjoyable to blame Blanc & co for our failures, and at the same time hail Moggi & co as our best management ever. Heck, it's a common theme on this board. But shouldn't we at least try to be objective & honest, instead of just saying Moggi = good, while Blanc = bad?

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
He did more than just finish the job. Blanc cut through plenty of political red tape to make our stadium more than a computer rendering, and handled all the deals which financed it (Sportfive, NordiConad, Credito Sportivo).

Not to mention there are some differences in our new stadium compared to what Giraudo had in mind. Giraudo's stadium was smaller (35000), the SKY boxes were placed differently, and the outside covering was see through instead of a metallic finish.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The only inside (well, kind of an inside) we got were the words of Trezeguet's agent who said that Bettega was behind almost every good transfer in Moggi's era while the others (Moggi) were bringing Uruguayans to Juve. Trezeguet's agent was co-operating with the triade and it's logical to assume that he knows who was behind the transfers. Trezguet was probably brought by Bettega and i'm guessing more of Trez's agent's clients too + many others.
Come on Alen you're smarter than that, you know that football agents care about one thing and one thing only :money: :money: . Moggi is not part of Juve anymore (and most likely will never be in the future) so this guy care less about him . Battega is here, the better his relationship with Battega the more deals he can make with him in the future.

All those years how come not a single person came out and said that bettega is the guy behind all of our transfers. And everyone else pointed out that Moggi is the Main guy in this club with every major move in the market goes through him.

That reminds me of the Holocaust tragedy, everyone in the world knows its true yet there are two or three persons say its not (they have their reasons), does that mean they're right ?

May 22, 2007
I've always liked Zac, says Blanc

Wednesday 10 March, 2010

Juventus President Jean-Claude Blanc has always liked Alberto Zaccheroni and insists that he is the one who wanted him in the first place.

The Bianconeri hired Zaccheroni last month in a caretaker role after Ciro Ferrara was dismissed following a terrible run in charge.

He has steadied the ship in Turin, losing just one of his eight games at the helm.

Juventus currently lie fifth in Serie A and are due to play Fulham tomorrow night in the Europa League.

“I have liked Zaccheroni a lot from the beginning, from the first contact that we had. The respect we have for each other is very high,” Blanc explained.

“We face the future today with the games that are in front of us. This is the future. There will be time further down the line to make other judgements.

“Juventus are working a lot and obviously we have to make other steps forward. We are keeping our feet on the ground, taking one game at a time.

“March is an important month, with games against our rivals. We will all remain united in carrying this project forward, focusing on high.

“Little things have changed like the general attitude. Anyway it's not the moment to say what's changed. The important thing is that the results have changes.”

FI

--------------------

Give me a break, snivelling little man.
We know who is responsible for getting Zaccheroni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)