Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (4 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It’s because most Australians (myself included) know absolutely fuck all about football outside of their little wankfest EPL-loving bubble. And they post hilarious shit like this and most people don’t call them out for it.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
look az this shit :rofl: thanks to @Bianconero_Aus for retweeting it, certainly some insightful journalism here

restored juventus... the messi of... :rofl: i can't even

I mean they are giving him achievements that he didn't deserve just like Messi winning the Ballon d'Or in 2021 ahead of Lewandowski and this year ahead of Haaland. So there is some truth in him being the Messi of business.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Isn't he a money/infrastructure man? Can't see how this will make much difference to United.
he used to be a marketing guy before becoming a general manager. he's probably a rational, reliable executive

recently some articles that talked about his potential involvement with man.utd gave him every credit for the juventus stadium. as far as i remember, it was giraudo who was the mastermind behind the new stadium and it was his idea to not just build a new stadium, but to own one. blanc had an important role too. iirc the original idea was to rebuild the delle alpi by getting rid of the track around the pitch, similarly to the espanyol stadium where after the olympic games, they simply dug deeper to create a new pitch and they built some new stands below the existing ones. now, it was blanc's idea to destroy the original delle alpi and build one completely new stadium from the ground up. dunno how much he was involved in other infrastructure related projects though. he's got experience, that's undeniable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)