Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (4 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
good riddance to him, i dont care if he was good with finances, any monkey with a calculator can do what he does, fact remains his 5 year plan was painful and achieved nothing other than humiliation, he goes down as the worst club president i've come across. As a matter of fact i see blanc's resignation as a sign that Moggi's return looks likely, he always stated how blanc was offered moggi's job before calciopoli errupted. Good riddance to you all in this pic.
Again shows why you are one of the most useless members on this forum.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
he did a good job, we are buliding new stadium,two years in a row finishing 7th, and yet we are only 60 milion in debt, considering our lack of Cl football with cool stadium, Blanc has done very good job

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Again shows why you are one of the most useless members on this forum.
anyone with a friggin accountancy degree can, its not like blanc is the only person in the world capable of fulfilling that job, blanc was a cancer at the club however you look at it, he wanted mediocre managers and was against the idea of DD and prevented any path of Moggi returning, good riddance to him 5 year plan worked well.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
anyone with a friggin accountancy degree can, its not like blanc is the only person in the world capable of fulfilling that job, blanc was a cancer at the club however you look at it, he wanted mediocre managers and was against the idea of DD and prevented any path of Moggi returning, good riddance to him 5 year plan worked well.
Right. That's why all the big clubs even without having a tragedy like Calciopoli hit them run deep in red while Juventus until the end of last season and this season were more towards the green when it came to finances. Yup, anyone with an accounting degree can get you that. He might have been a tragedy when it came to footballing matters, but one of the reasons we are not knee deep in shit is because we had a capable guy running the numbers. He's one of the main reasons our stadium is up and there's a reason why the board wants him until the stadium opens. I don't know why I'm explaining all this to you, because your brain can't process simple calculations.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
heres a simple calculation for you

5 years - f*ck all success, and humiliation on the pitch
Again shows why you are useless. Trying to have a rational conversation with you is trying to teach a monkey to dance. Can't wait to see your useless inside stories on transfers so that you'll go missing when you get it completely wrong. This place can use less members like you.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Don't you get it, Asif? I thought it was obvious for everyone to see:

- Immediate return to Serie A.
- Immediate return to CL.
- Finally beginning the stadium project.
- Limiting the financial damages we incurred.
=> The previous board was completely useless & never did a thing right.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Again shows why you are useless. Trying to have a rational conversation with you is trying to teach a monkey to dance. Can't wait to see your useless inside stories on transfers so that you'll go missing when you get it completely wrong. This place can use less members like you.
theres rational and theres being hostile. As far as im concerned on the footballing front blanc was a disaster, his ideas in personels, it was him that wanted zaccheroni over better candidates, blanc's influence on the footballing side has brought this club to its knees and that is what others outside the club judge us upon - our successes on the pitch. Anyways weldone to him for limiting financial debts, but ultimately speaking his mistakes till could have a much bigger impact on us financially in the long run

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
He is very business savvy. The less is more attitude towards sponsors (lower number of commerical partners, increasing visibility for each sponsor, who pay us more in return) and the financing of the stadium were handled very well.

His impact on our finances as a whole though is overstated. The fact our wage budget remained more or less consistent (relative to the other clubs) and not spending huge every summer would have been a collaborative effort between all the management at Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)