Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (3 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is he lying? They promised 4 BIG signings so that could help accelerate the process unless they consider Montolivo, Ziegler, Gila and Parolo BIG name players. :scared:
I think he means that in order for the stadium to 100% be funding our transfer targets will take that long. I think this summer the money will just come straight out of pocket. Know what I mean?

I think by 3 years we will be completely self sufficient on game revenue to fund our transfer ambitions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think he means that in order for the stadium to 100% be funding our transfer targets will take that long. I think this summer the money will just come straight out of pocket. Know what I mean?

I think by 3 years we will be completely self sufficient on game revenue to fund our transfer ambitions.
:hustini:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Is he lying? They promised 4 BIG signings so that could help accelerate the process unless they consider Montolivo, Ziegler, Gila and Parolo BIG name players. :scared:
Okay using the word "promised" is the media's fault. They never promised.

All Marotta said was "Juve need 4 great players", but never said that they are achievable. That's why I consider all rumors that are tailored for four players are pure inventions.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I really would be surprised if we signed big name stars this summer, Unless the club picks up some serious loans from the banks to finance those deals.
You are absolutely right. Real Madrid did this in 2009, they had to because it was the only way they could compete with Barcelona. We could do something like that, but on a smaller scale.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
No, we shouldn't do that, we don't have their revenue nor guaranteed CL money.
That's why I said we'd have to do it on a smaller scale. I'm not talking about investing something in the excess of 200 million, but maybe something in the range of 40-80 million. We need a little something to excite people and make them want to come to the new stadium. I guarantee if nothing is done this summer we'll lose income from gate receipts. That income could be used to for payments and interest .

We need to do something and quick because the current situation can't go on much longer. Look at Roma, their new owner is talking about going for the scudetto next season while we just draw up another doomed-to-fail 3 year plan. Next year there will be only three CL places and we won't only have to worry about Inter and Milan but also a competitive Napoli and Roma. Serie A will be more competitive next season and if we do nothing we'll just fall further behind.

mfdoom

Dec 18, 2010
That's why I said we'd have to do it on a smaller scale. I'm not talking about investing something in the excess of 200 million, but maybe something in the range of 40-80 million. We need a little something to excite people and make them want to come to the new stadium. I guarantee if nothing is done this summer we'll lose income from gate receipts. That income could be used to for payments and interest .

We need to do something and quick because the current situation can't go on much longer. Look at Roma, their new owner is talking about going for the scudetto next season while we just draw up another doomed-to-fail 3 year plan. Next year there will be only three CL places and we won't only have to worry about Inter and Milan but also a competitive Napoli and Roma. Serie A will be more competitive next season and if we do nothing we'll just fall further behind.
One thing is for sure Serie A kicks ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)