Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (7 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm not sure they mean that much of that money will be used to sign young players.

More likely it will be used to get the general youth set-up in tip-top shape in terms of facilities and coaching.
Maybe but the whole point was to say that we're thinking about future and that we'll buy some youth players. I don't think terms of facilities and coaching have to do the big part in it.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I'm not sure they mean that much of that money will be used to sign young players.

More likely it will be used to get the general youth set-up in tip-top shape in terms of facilities and coaching.
You're right, those 30 million will go to the youth facilities, it's an on going process. If I read it correctly, not a single € of that sum will be spent on transfers.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Blanc wants third star

Juventus President elect Jean-Claude Blanc says he wants his side to win the Scudetto soon so it can stitch a third star on its shirt.

The comments are quite controversial as they ignore the decision to revoke two of Juventus’ Serie A titles after the Calciopoli scandal in 2006.

Officially, the Bianconeri have won 27 Scudetti, the most in history, but every Juventino still counts the other two, making the total 29.

As part of Italian football history, every team that wins 10 Scudetti is entitled to wear a commemorative star on their shirt.

If Juventus win one more, Blanc intends to stitch a third to mark the 30th in the club’s history. Some pundits say it’s a populist move of a new President.

“I told the shareholders that our primary objective is that of achieving a third star. You know that on all our official documents there are 29 Scudetti, with two asterisks for those that they have taken away from us,” Blanc said at a Juventus Press Conference.

“But for us and our fans the third star will arrive with the next Scudetto. And anyway, now we are thinking about winning it, the next Scudetto, that is,” he
concluded.

http://www.football-italia.net/oct28b.html

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #208
    I didn't like the decision. as i said in cobollo thread we need someone who has passion for Juventus. Lapo Elkann could be better choice. even though he is a clown he could invest more in order the protect Juventus brand and his own family name.

Talking about 3rd star is good though. But firstly we need a competitive team.

so, who will fill General Manager position? Lippi in next summer?
    Moggi to return? :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Moggi won't return under Blanc's tenure. Although I'd love to see him back, because it's not like calcio has been cleansed by Juve's undoing alone.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
    Aug 13, 2008
    CONI can go stuff itself and not allow us the 3rd star if we win this year's scudetto. But the fact is it won't stop us knowing that we actually earned 3 Stars and nothing will stop the supporters at the stands showing what they think ;)

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Some lawyer in Turin sent a letter to the CONI saying it wasn't right for Blanc to say that because it discredits the federal court that took away Juve's scudetti...:blah: :blah: :blah:

:andyandbarcelona:

His name is Andrea Ricca Barberis.

After making some research, this coglione has the same name of a Bovine director.
    http://www.torinofc.it/component/option,com_joomleague/func,showPlayers/p,15/tid,223/Itemid,95//

Coincidence? I think not.
    Given that the whole system of stars is completely unofficial, I don't see what the court could do about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)