Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (125 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
So is he gonna be one of those clowns who repeats after every loss that "from now on we have to win"? Jeez

It's like these people have no idea where they are. Did Agnellis make invaluable press statements like this? No

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So is he gonna be one of those clowns who repeats after every loss that "from now on we have to win"? Jeez

It's like these people have no idea where they are. Did Agnellis make invaluable press statements like this? No
well i although see where your coming from. As long as he doesnt make a habbit out of doing this im fine with it.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm tired of all of them talking and shit, just act and DO IT! Well win the scudetto....:blah:blah::blah:That adding a third star is another BS thing to shut us up. Should of went to the TAR in 06 and make it official.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'm tired of all of them talking and shit, just act and DO IT! Well win the scudetto....:blah:blah::blah:That adding a third star is another BS thing to shut us up. Should of went to the TAR in 06 and make it official.
It's so dumb to be talking to the media about "hard work". You want hard work? As a frickin manager of the whole joint your job is to gather the right people in place who know how to make things happen, and then manage them. And if you find out that you don't know how to do that, you resign.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I always say, a good manager is a man who gets the job done through others..

seeing how this blanK is doing or that poor d**khead cobolli.. well, we haven't seen them doing any work yet.. except screwing up the team of course..!! all they do is talk, press statements blah f**kin blah.. how could an idiot become a president of a football club..?? what are the qualifications..? seriously..!!!

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
The only thing that I hate is when we win, they are saying: we are winning scudetto, we are winning side, we gonna reach our third star, we saw the real Juve.

Than we lose a game and we still hear how we have a shot at winning scudetto, only we need is to our best effort. And than it goes all over agan, and by the end of the season Inter is 10 pts ahead of us.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I share the reservations of many others on these boards, regarding the appointment of Blanc. Because I view the situation as: If he was great in his previous position, then he should have stayed there. The presidential position requires very different skills. The Man is the figurehead, the patriarch, of the whole Juve family, and he must assert himself accordingly. To my knowlegde, Blanc is a money man, more than a people man. And I would have been far happier to have seen one of the Elkann brothers grabbing the top spot...It would have been a return to the original Family ties, in terms of Who sits astride the throne...Presidents in Serie A, and also in Spain, always seem to assert themselves far more into the publlic arena than their anglo counterparts. Why this is true, I am unsure. Whatever the reason, I am neither overjoyed or disheartened by Blanc's promotion. I wish him luck, of course...

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Why would he be taking the top position purely as temporary measure? And how often are the presidential elections held??? As for Lipp taking charge, I would assume he would be better suited to a more technical role. Because he has talent for understanding the game...Also, he is far from the most media friendly chap in the business.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Blanc has faith in Ferrara but…
Friday 6 November, 2009
Juventus President Jean-Claude Blanc says he has faith in Ciro Ferrara, but if the distance between his side and Inter increases then things could change.

Juventus are seven points adrift of Inter after just 11 rounds this season, an unprecedented gap in a year when the title race was supposed to be much closer.

Speaking at a meeting of the Lega Calcio, Blanc was taken to task on comments he made earlier this week in which he implied that any more slip-ups would not be tolerated.

“That statement didn't refer to Ferrara at all, it was only to say that the points [separating us from Inter] are important,” Blanc explained.

“We are committed to working with Ciro and he knows about the faith that I have in him. The seven points are an important gap as the table demonstrates, but the season is long.

“For a team that has great objectives, it's important not to let too many points get away in front of us.”

Blanc then turned his attention to this weekend's match against Atalanta, which will plot Antonio Conte against his former club.

Conte was strongly linked with the Juventus job in the summer after leading Bari to an historic promotion to the top flight.

“We have to find continuity, so the game in Bergamo will be important. They are two young coaches, both Juventini, and it will be a wonderful challenge also from this point of view,” Blanc concluded.

===

Blaaaaaaanc. No wait, not that Blanc, this one.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Fuck this, I want a top coach. Juventus has always had the best of the best, Lippi, Trappatoni, Capello etc. Don't settle for mediocrity, Blanc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)