J Stadium/Allianz (18 Viewers)

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
how do our ticket prices, say for a CL game/big serie a game fluctuate to the rest in Italy or Europe? If it's similar then the problem is not with Juve or the stadium. Also, as far as I know the stadium isn't THAT far from the city, to get there is pretty easy by bus, and if you have a car all the more convenient...
Its quite far, and the fact that almost no one understand what Juventus Stadium is, make it even more difficult. I was already on the right bus when I asked multiple times whether the bus goes to Juve Stadium, the driver said no, then my friend said something about Stadio and suddenly she said yes :S

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
more then half of the visiting fans are from outside turin.

on a weekday, it can become difficult to get here and back home
That's why I never understand Juve fans who are happy to see the Turin derby back in Serie A. We need Torino to disappear as low as possible, so that the new generation sees only Juve thus increasing the local fan-base.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Those who think that the stadium is far far away from the city's center need to get their heads out of their asses.

I think you're the one that needs to get his head out of his ass.

I think we should let ladies get in half off.
We already do: Tribuna Family. Half prices for women & under 16.

Complaints, complaints and more complaints. Everybody loves to complain.
Everybody?

Nah, mostly people who have & will never attend(ed) games anyway.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Its quite far, and the fact that almost no one understand what Juventus Stadium is, make it even more difficult. I was already on the right bus when I asked multiple times whether the bus goes to Juve Stadium, the driver said no, then my friend said something about Stadio and suddenly she said yes :S
Me and badass had the same
we asked the hotel and he had no idea how to get their on non match days.
so we went to the busstup in the center and the driver had no idea if we were good or wrong. In the end someone helped us, when I smiled to a cute guy :p

but it was a big question and I think it took 1 hour atleast before we got their
and back wasn't that easy neither, but that was more because the bus didn't show up :D

public transsport :touched:

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
Me and badass had the same
we asked the hotel and he had no idea how to get their on non match days.
so we went to the busstup in the center and the driver had no idea if we were good or wrong. In the end someone helped us, when I smiled to a cute guy :p

but it was a big question and I think it took 1 hour atleast before we got their
and back wasn't that easy neither, but that was more because the bus didn't show up :D

public transsport :touched:
You cant really compare the public transport with the one in the Netherlands though, they dont even have the schedule board for the bus at the bus stop in front of the stadium :D

Anyway, the guy on the small supermarkt at Torino Porta Sosa is a Juventino, I asked him about the bus earlier and in the end he yelled 'Forza Juve', too bad he gave me the wrong bus number :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's why I never understand Juve fans who are happy to see the Turin derby back in Serie A. We need Torino to disappear as low as possible, so that the new generation sees only Juve thus increasing the local fan-base.
A strong serie a would benefit juventus, but a pisspoor torino, would benefit it even more.

time for those cunts to go bankrupt or sth

Aug 1, 2003
Ah well I have to agree to an extent, the public transport esp trams and buses can be quite confusing in Turin, I once got lost and ended up somewhere far all alone :D but luckily, my landlord's apartment was opposite of the bus station that goes straight to Turin ... as for them not knowing where Juventus Stadium is that's really odd though, maybe it's just the language barrier? (But what dimwitted man cannot fathom Juventus and Stadium?)

Location aside, again how do our prices vary comparatively to the other big teams? I am too lazy to google :sad:

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
A Juventino in Turin? Well, I never...

:p
:D

Im pretty sure he is a Juventino though. He refused to even try to answer my question about the stadium but when I mention Juventus he left his customer and went out of the supermarkt to show me where should I get the bus and the (wrong) number of the bus.

Ah well I have to agree to an extent, the public transport esp trams and buses can be quite confusing in Turin, I once got lost and ended up somewhere far all alone :D but luckily, my landlord's apartment was opposite of the bus station that goes straight to Turin ... as for them not knowing where Juventus Stadium is that's really odd though, maybe it's just the language barrier? (But what dimwitted man cannot fathom Juventus and Stadium?)

Location aside, again how do our prices vary comparatively to the other big teams? I am too lazy to google :sad:
I know its odd, but it seems that after the first english word I said they stop giving attention and not even try to understand the rest of the sentence even if it should be a universal word, the Juventus Stadium. Or they still call it Delle Alpi Im not sure.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

I did a random check and Manchester United vs Cluj tickets start at £59... €40 seems reasonable compared to that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)