J Stadium/Allianz (26 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
"Juventus experienced a Delle Alpi flashback with 25,599 showing up for their vital home tie against Shakhtar Donestk.

For Juventus, it has been documented that rising ticket prices contributed to a boycott among some fans on the night while the issue of third-parties selling on tickets already bought from the club continues to blight Juventus Stadium."
A rising of the ticket prices in a financial crisis era?? wonder why?
Because the demand is too higher from the offer and why is that? because the seats are fewer than the needs of the fans...
This is what the Agnelli were aiming for with this capacity.

And just like i told you, the average fan will suffer because of this, you may be rich and dont care, but the many shall!

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
Surely this can be expected for our first Champions League game at the Juventus Stadium? Hard to know exactly how much fans are willing to pay, and Shaktar are a strange team, as they're always quite strong, but not from a prestigious league.
I would hope that whoever's in charge of ticket prices is able to learn from this, and adapt the prices slightly.

If the prices were a bit cheaper, you could still make the same amount of money by selling more tickets. Filling the stadium looks better to everyone - fans, our team, oppononents, tv companies etc etc. I'd assume that they'll adapt the prices better for the upcoming games, and although I'm disappointed from the turnout for the Shaktar game, I'm not entirely surprised that prices were miscalculated.

Edit: Just to add, the comparison with the other teams in champions league is probably quite unfair atm, they've been playing in their stadiums for years in that competiton, and have had time to figure out what prices work etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)