J Stadium/Allianz (37 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
They introduced the cheerleaders this season though
FaOP6sfXEAI7I0N.jpeg
Omfg

Jj is soccer equivalent of the Dallas Cowboys
  • Top of the line stadium with high ticket prices and away fan friendly atmosphere
  • Highest value team in their league
  • Cringe, billionaire owner who with every decision proves he’s incompetent as fvck
  • Haven’t won anything significant since 1995

- - - Updated - - -

@Enron @acmilan @JCK @ALC @GordoDeCentral

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I understand fans need to support the club in times of need, but when the club is making fools out of their fans, the fans should not partake in the banter era and dumbfuckery brought about by management.

If I were a Juventus supporter living in Torino, I'd boycott all our games and stage mass protests outside the stadium.
Thats is what mind bogging to me, the local fans, the ones at the stadium are passified completely, no boos, no demands, no chants. WTF is going on?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I can't wait until they start serving hot dogs, beer and soda.
They already do. They serve hot dogs, pizza, panini's, etc. The beer is alcohol free however.

Thats is what mind bogging to me, the local fans, the ones at the stadium are passified completely, no boos, no demands, no chants. WTF is going on?
Because a large part of the people in the stadium these days are "tourists" who attend 1 or maybe 2 games a season (not that there's anything wrong with that). The regular fans have been priced out of attending games, while the ultra's have basically been banned from going to home games. (Although, last I heard, some groups were returning.)
So the more rowdy fans, or the ones most likely to cause a scene, etc just aren't there.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Are you surprised though?

Terrible end product + losing team + expensive tickets = lack of interest and empty stands.
Not really. Maybe at the fact that they look about 12. Cheerleaders are meant to be hot. This is just creepy.

I feel like a bit of a nuffy complaining about the stadium's atmosphere, not actually going to games. But locking out the ultras and pricing out the core fan base is another sign of a sterile culture rotting through the heart of this club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)